Thursday, August 30, 2007

Summer's finally here...or it was.

I want fabulOUS, that is my simple request, always fabuLOUS, bigger and better and best, I need something inspiring to help me get along. I need a little fabulous, is that so WRONG.
Joanne and I both agree: we should hate that song, BUT IT'S SO CATCHY.
I...want...MORE.
I was at the school today for FOUR HOURS. HOLY COW. And there was only me, Drew, and Joanne, so we got a grand total of FOUR posters done. And they look pretty fantastic, if I do say so myself. But we finished the posters in three hours and then Mr. Barry made us spend an hour putting up stuff on the Mardi Gras board! Only he spelled Kristine's name wrong, Drew chopped up Cody, and I somehow never got printed... He was still doing that when I left...
AGH I got my full schedule, courtesies of Mr. Fox. But I didn't really get the science teacher I wanted. Oh well. I have study hall with him, so that should be good.
Mr. Sullivan said I'd be a great president and that he'd heard a lot about me. I've never had classes with him. Right. But it was nice.
Mrs. Schultz-Story rocks, as usual.
I played way too much "Animal Crossing" today. I already paid off like 100,000 of my debt. On BOTH games.
I really want some White Rabbits. But I had a CARAZY delicious lunch: beef and turkey sandwhich (with only a few pieces of meat; none of this 8-piece stuffing nonsense my dad does), berry juice, chocolate chip granola bar, and Little Debbie's double chocolate swiss rolls. Yeaah.
So that was my day.
Hm. Hmmmm.
I want fabuLOUS.

21 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Are you PUMPED for school?

Lauren said...

PRETTY MUCH! WHAT TEAM???

Matt Wilson said...

oh thats right ambers going to big girl school now lol (no offense was meant by that just in case your easily insulted or something...)

Matt Wilson said...

are you thinking what I'm thinking?

Matt Wilson said...

new blog!

RRock_With_It said...

WILDCATS!

Matt Wilson said...

muy confused now.

RRock_With_It said...

The chant goes "WHAT TEAM?" and you respond with "WILDCATS!"

Matt Wilson said...

ahh I see.

Matt Wilson said...

you should get a myspace...

jessica47 said...

amber has a myspace...

Lauren said...

i'm thinking your lying...

Lauren said...

WHAT TEAM?

Matt Wilson said...

amber has a myspace...lauren doesn't...

Lauren said...

psyche you're not.
um...yes that is correct.

jessica47 said...

but you were talking to amber, well i guess you werent really, but like she was the one commenting when you mentioned getting a myspace. so i guess i got lost.

Matt Wilson said...

hey lauren, get a myspace!

Lauren said...

no.

Lauren said...

i would say it's because they're lame and time consuming, but mostly it's because of parental control.

Matt Wilson said...

yeah I figured.

Matt Wilson said...

bump