Monday, August 13, 2007

Harry Potter Happenings

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series!
*fanfare*
Yeah. I'm on the third one right now. :( I keep seeing all this foreshadowing that I never saw before, obviously. And I hate reading it when I know which characters are going to die.
Tom: You got a smart owl there, Mr. Potter.
Lauren: *bursts into tears*
Yeah.
"Potions Class", the wonderous Youtube film, takes direct quotes from the first potions lesson in "The Sorceror's Stone".
Just not the part about hot babes. :(
Apparently high-wasted jeans are back in fashion. Ha. I had a pair before this news, but I feel so much more confident now that Fergie advocates my fashion choices.
Sadly, that's sort of true.
LIFE IS ALLLLL BUT SO SHORT, WE ARE YOOUUUUUUUNG, WE WANT MORE!
Ah yes, the silent songs of sadness song.
THAT'S a mouthful.
Wth, quizilla? "NARUTO! NARUTO! NARUTO! NARUTO!"
I was laughing at things that weren't so funny today. They were supposed to be sad.
For example, the death of a dog.
I was sad when I first heard the news, but the owner's reaction (my two year old cousin) was not sad.
Have you ever had a two-year-old contradict you? It's kind of funny.
I don't need air.
Sorry. Just singing.
Apparently "Thr3e" really sucks. In that case, I'm not wasting any more time on it.
My dad's already halfway through the 5th book. That's pretty huge. I don't know exactly when he started it, but when I left for camp he was still on the 4th one. He says he's going to finish it tonight. I hope he has enough tissues.

4 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

harry potter right? your dad?

Thr3e did not suck, I haven't read the book yet but I thought the movie was very decent.

Lauren said...

yeah, i think he finished it last night, but i didn't hear him crying...
i heard the ending because i didn't want to waste any more time on the book and it was like, "that's the big surprise? that sucked."

Matt Wilson said...

the first time it was kinda dumb but the second twist made it ok.

Lauren said...

i couldn't wrap my mind around it. dang christian authors.