Saturday, August 04, 2007

Figures...

Figures that I should be having a really good day, when I really shouldn't be, and something has to ruin it. Okay, so my day isn't "ruined", for fear of being overdramatic, but William keeps singing and NOT reading body language and my parents are switching our beds and they keep asking me questions and asking me to make decisions and it's like, "I DON'T FREAKING CARE, LEAVE ME ALONE!!!"
WHAAAAAAT? Mysticlegend11 has had 3 more parts of "Bonds that Bind" out and I DIDN'T KNOW! Curses.
GAH.
So yeah.
I FOUND THE JAKE AND WHITNEY STORY I WROTE IN SEVENTH GRADE! I'd SO FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!!! And it was based off A CELLPHONE COMMERCIAL FROM LIKE 5 YEARS AGO! And I love the way I'd written it so it's purposefully ridiculous. I'm totally posting it.
Some parts of this story are totally out of place.
CARPETS???? LOLLIPOPS???? And doctor's are into time of death and crap?
Omg. This is so dumb.
I saw "Hairspray". It was pretty good, and I liked the music, and Nicki Blonski is AMAZING, but it was kind of preachy and predictable.
And the last scene was sort of ridiculous.
Lol, this is slightly amusing.
"You...will...pay...."
Even better. "I swear that thing just jabbered at me!"
Mysticlegend11, WHAT HAS HAPPENED?
I wonder what happened to my other story...
My dad said Mop Tarts. Hehehe.

3 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

how do you embed things so a word becomes a link?

Matt Wilson said...

hahaha fan fiction/rpg's oh goodness the memories.

Lauren said...

I'll have to show you, probably, because blogger is giving me crap about broken html tags.