Saturday, August 18, 2007

I lose at life

I'm sitting here in Amber's house wearing rubber shoes, listening to "Hairspray" soundtrack, and really hating this stupid keyboard, seeing as I'm missing like 88 keys per second.
"HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2" WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!
It was even better than the first one.
Only they promised that Jason Cross (really hot guy from basketball team) and Martha (loser hip hop girl) would get bigger roles, but they just got thrown in there and they're suddenly mainish characters.
I really don't hate: Zac Efron, Lucas Grabeel, Kelsey girl, or Corbin Bleu anymore. That movie seriously like...redeemed them in my eyes.
Zac's hair is amazing. It looks black once, then brown another time, than it looks kind of like his honey blonde highlights flashback haircut.
Gabriella wasn't as annoying, but her hair was really ugly.
I'm actually okay with the whole Jason and Kelsey thing. Jason gained weight and grew his hair out, but I think it makes him look hotter, compared to like scrawny basketball boy he used to be.
Chad + Troy = Forever.
Amber and I watched the movie at 4:00 in the morning and muted the part where Troy and Chad have their reunion and made it sound like a marriage proposal.
Troy: I just wanted to be cool with you, man. (or whatever he says) I love you, Chad.
Chad: I love you, Troy.
*embrace*
Troy: *turns to crowd of boys and Martha with arms around Chad* Guys...we're getting married.
Zeke: I'LL CATER!
Ryan: Who's the best man?
Troy: *stroking Chad suggestively* Chad, obviously...
Tres amusing.
Sharpay got really annoying. I mean, not like she wasn't REALLY annoying already, but when I considered trying out for the HSM, she would have been my first choice of roles, because she has great songs, a great range, and a flawed character. So dramatic. But in this movie she made loud squeaking noises like every five seconds. It made me really angry.
Only at the end, after trying to get Troy for like 2 hours, and finally giving up, he decides to sing with her even tho she's a heinous little trollop, and she's like, "I really wish you were doing this for me. You're a great guy, Troy." I just started crying, because I could so relate, and even though she's all selfish and stuff, Troy's being all nice to her, and she's like, "Aw, so cute and sensitive," BUT HE'LL NEVER LIKE HER!
I swear, it was tragic.
Also, Gabriella broke up with Troy like halfway through, and that was really sad, because Zac looks all helpless and he practically feels her up, which doesn't make her want to stay too much.
But in the beginning he gave her this necklace with a T-charm on it, and she gives it back to him when they break up, but when they get back together, she approaches him WEARING THE NECKLACE.
Necklace theory: Troy gave Chad the necklace to announce their engagement, but Chad couldn't hurt Gabriella, so he gave it back to her, and Troy had to settle for a girl instead of his froed lover.
Ryan was like way manly and not gay in this movie. Except for when he was doing yoga with his mom. But he actually acted like he liked girls. It was slightly attractive. And better than his chipmunk persona from first movie.
I don't know, I felt like a lot of "main" characters were shunted off to the side: Jason, Zeke (there's supposed to be an epic romance between him and Sharpay, but it seems like she's all, "Whatever, Troy will never love me," and SETTLES for Zeke. So lame.), Taylor (supposed to be an epic flirtation quest between her and Chad, but they're practically already dating. SHE'S 28 IN REAL LIFE! Kind of creepy), Kelsey, and everyone that wasn't Troy, Gabriella, Sharpay, or Ryan.
Hm hm hm. You gotta push it, push it, to the limit, limit.
My colon hates me. I ate way too much pizza, cupcakes, and coconut jellybeans.
Watching Potter Puppet Pals all through the night is way fun.
I only slept during "Monk" and "Psych" I was so tired, and that was at 6:00 AM. Amber's dad poked me in the head. I is dead.
Also, HSM 2 had way better music. Troy doing manly dance across golf course is like way hot.

6 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I know he was actually attractive at that point.
Wow. It's really hard to admit that. Especially because my motto is "I hate Zac Efron."
But I don't really hate him any more. Even though he's a conceited singer/actor boy who thinks every preteen and/or teenage girl is in love with him.

Lauren said...

apparently he's living on his own and can't figure out how to pay bills and get hot water. that causes both sympathy and peals of racuous laughter.

RRock_With_It said...

Nope. Just peals of raucous laughter.

RRock_With_It said...

I am not sympathetic towards people on my list.

Lauren said...

ooooh ouch.

RRock_With_It said...

I know that sounded mean...I'm just joking.....kind of.