Sunday, August 05, 2007

Denzel, tell me this isn't happening!

The Keys to Your Heart

You are attracted to those who are unbridled, untrammeled, and free.

In love, you feel the most alive when things are straight-forward, and you're told that you're loved.

You'd like to your lover to think you are optimistic and happy.

You would be forced to break up with someone who was emotional, moody, and difficult to please.

Your ideal relationship is open. Both of you can talk about everything... no secrets.

Your risk of cheating is low. Even if you're tempted, you'd try hard not to do it.

You think of marriage as something that will confine you. You are afraid of marriage.

In this moment, you think of love as something you don't need. You just feel like flirting around and playing right now.

I swear I've taken this quiz before.
And every question was about an animal, and horse was always an option, so I'd pick horse. Duh.
So that means I'm afraid of commitment and I'm a slut???
Sure.
But I chose polar bear rather than white tiger. I mean, duh.
So Jeannie's Patronus is mine.
Need to edit profile...

10 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

what about aim? no? lol.

Matt Wilson said...

I'm rather disapointed I won't be at yg on thursday probably because I have to work, and toni won't trade me shifts because she wants to go to softball, jared and sarai are away jordan also has softball andyeah. no one else would be friendly enough to me to trade so it kinda stinks. as I was excedingly looking forward to it.

Lauren said...

that sucks. so the guitar thing is off then???
aim, yes, i just haven't been on since last year.

Matt Wilson said...

lol, would you ever consider geting on again or not? I guess thats a stupid question, nvm me.
no its not off, lol actually probably since I won't be at yg for 3 weeks. I forgot about band camp ><

Lauren said...

so that's both a good thing and a bad thing, since you pretty much worship the band camp god?

Matt Wilson said...

roflcopter. yeah pretty much. I might be able to get mr. woods to give me the last 2 hours on the thursdays off. since there a dinner break 4-6 off campus. I can just not come back lol.

Lauren said...

lol you could do that but then what would be the point?

Matt Wilson said...

be the point of what? if I didn't come to the 6-8 session the nI could go to yg on thursdays, its just 4 hours out of how many other hours. 2 days out of 10.

Lauren said...

i'm trying really hard to process that sentence.

Matt Wilson said...

me too...and I wrote it...yeah nvm.