Saturday, August 04, 2007

Psychosomatic...drama-y things going on in quiz land

A lot of drama going on in quiz land. Take a look:
You Aren't A Diva

You don't like to cause a fuss or draw attention to yourself.
You're easygoing, and you can even put up from diva behavior from others.
This makes you everyone's favorite trusty companion.
But watch out - it could also make you their favorite doormat.

I disagree; I can be very divaish when I want to.
Ew, that reminded me of Cheetah Girls. DIVA SIZES, YO!
You are a Balanced Babe!

You're direct and to the point, but never dramatic
You've got the confidence to speak your mind to anyone
But you leave the theatrics to Hollywood
Level headed and emotionally stable, no wonder everyone loves you

Again, bull crap.
Dear oh dear, how well do I know my man?
They taunt me so.
Wow, I just realized everybody complains about the two coolest things on the planet: singleness and unemployment. Although I probably won't think this when I'm 30.
I'll make up someone. Or think of someone. Or skip this quiz all together. Hm, tempting, tempting. Maybe I am a Perceiver after all... Ew, that would make me an ESFP! NOOOO!
WTF???? "How Well Do You Know Your Man?" "Is He About To Propose?" "Is He Marriage Material?" WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? Although the marriage material one sounds funny.
Hehehe.
I'll pick Fred Weasley. Despite the fact that he's not a real person.
Wait, I have a real person. This should be funny.
Wow, this is really making me laugh.
Dump Him!

He's giving you a clear message - he's not ready to commit for good.
And the way things are looking, he may never be ready.
Don't waste your time on this guy... He makes Hugh Hefner look like an ideal husband.

How you ended up with this guy: Playing a little it a too flippant and carefree. He's mistaken you for one of his kind. Or, he just doesn't care about breaking your heart.

How you can find a better match: If a guy you meet isn't the marrying type, move on quickly. You can't make the wrong guy commit - but you can find the Mr. Marriage if you play Miss Marriage correctly.

Oh, snap!
John Travolta is officially the worst actor ever. And he had this really annoying accent in "Hairspray". Only in the last scene he was totally channeling "Saturday Night Fever". Almost started laughing.
JAMES PHELPS IS 6'1"! GARRETT HEDLUND IS 6'0"! DANIEL RADCLIFFE IS...5'6"? Boooo.
GROW! GROW! GROW! GROW!
My wand broke. :( Sad.
Uh...right.
Your Style is Sassy

Your date outfits are flirty and fun - and make guys smile
Occasionally you'll take a fashion risk, and it will pay off
You're up for flashing an inch or two of skin
But your general rule is to leave most of your bod to the imagination

I love how not wrong this is...
Gah, more guy quizzes.
Would Fred Weasley show me to his mom? Let's find out!
Your Guy Could Bring You Home

When it comes to meeting the parents, you're cool and calm.
In fact, you're so self assured, you may forget to try to impress them.
Work that famous charm a little more, and your boyfriend's family will be loving you.

Okay, I'm sure Fred doesn't want me looking like that...
I'm just a drama queen...
Ew. Hate that song.

31 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

so you've read that book or at least taken that quiz too eh? I am an INFJ Idealist Counselor, it's an interesting book but I try not to read to much into it cause I really don't think its THAT accurate.

Lauren said...

Weird, you're just like my dad... Yeah, that book kind of sucks because they said I would be a good nurse. Um, right.

Matt Wilson said...

ROFLCOPTER. yeah, and it also told me Id should be a school counselor. which is close to number 438 in my list of possible carreer choices.

Matt Wilson said...

what are you ESFJ than?

Lauren said...

yeah, although i'm becoming more and more P-ish.

Matt Wilson said...

thats interesting, I love how this book uses all these words like "tactics and logistics and diplomacy" makes it sound like it was written by tom clancy or something (you read any of his stuff?) it makes it quite hard to understand at times and I'm rather too lazy or preoccupied to look up what he means by all those words. i think I can infer well enough.

Lauren said...

tom clancy as in splinter cell? no, that's my grandpa's thing.
yeah, sometimes i swear that book just made some of that stuff up. "And because you are an ABCD, you like........PIZZA."

Matt Wilson said...

ROFLWAFFLES wow that last line was hillarious...yeah as in splinter cell, he's also an author, don't know if you knew...kinda famous...like almost stephen king famous.

Matt Wilson said...

although I've never actually read any stephen king. I hear he's turned into a book critic now though.

Lauren said...

ew, stephen king = dumb. yeah, i knew he was an author, since splinter cell was based on a book...i think.

Matt Wilson said...

it wasn't based on a book. lol but theres a book based off splinter cell, not by tom clancy, but still says tom clany on it anyway, kinda weird.

Matt Wilson said...

why did you put psychosomatic in the title here?

Lauren said...

because psychosomatic is basically the coolest word ever and i had "drama queen" stuck in my head for like 10 minutes but I only know 1 word.
so it's kind of like carolyn keene when she died they kept putting her name on nancy drew novels?????

Matt Wilson said...

I shot the sheriff...but I didn't shoot the deputy

that probably iddn't make sense unless you watch americna idol habitually...and if you do it probably doesn't make sense.

Lauren said...

i do watch american idol and know what you're talking about, but don't see how it applies...

Matt Wilson said...

yeah it was a reallly...really. really bad joke. not the bad as in dirty. just a crappy joke.

Lauren said...

i'm very familiar with those.

Matt Wilson said...

really. bad jokes? or bad jokes?

Lauren said...

both. knowing my family.

Matt Wilson said...

I see. your family continues to surprise me.

Lauren said...

they are scary people...

Matt Wilson said...

not really. well. some of them. sometimes.

Lauren said...

you don't live at my house.

Matt Wilson said...

this is true.

Lauren said...

unless you've taken camp in the basement and i don't know about it... *looks over shoulder*

Matt Wilson said...

that one was more than a chuckle lol.

Lauren said...

wait so you are?????

Matt Wilson said...

oh yes.

Lauren said...

crap. *locks door*
no, this is not cool, because i'm sitting RIGHT BY THE FREAKING GARAGE!!!

Matt Wilson said...

mwahahaha.

Lauren said...

so scared...