Sunday, August 12, 2007

Thingy things

Who's heard the song "A" by Cartel?
Who LIKES the song "A" by Cartel?
SO ANNOYING.
And long.
All it is is sort of techno-y stuff and singing songs he'd sung halfway through the album.
Hm, win a phone call from Jason Dolley. Soooo tempting.
Mitchell Musso is making a rap album. XP Hate. He went down with Kevin Jonas.
Surprisingly, Nick's silentness and and normal lack of maturity are sort of attractive. Okay, attractive is the wrong word to use, but I hate it when teen celebrity guys are either really deep and mature or really annoying when they're like....55. Or just early to late 20's. That's not exactly teens, but it's really annoying. It's like, "Okay, we get it, you're trying to act retarded..."
They consider Jason mature and deep.
I just like his hair and his smile.
And Nick has a bouncy afro and isn't as annoying as his attention seeking brothers. But I think it's going to be like the whole obsession with Joe, it'll blow over and eveyrone will suddenly be all, "KEVIN! MARRY ME!"
Icanhascheezburger picture:
Two bunnies sitting in cups.
Weez in ur cupz, soaking up ur teez.
That was on my screen saver when I got home. Making me laugh.
Along with Zac Efron and Trevor McNevan. Can't get over it.
"And now *breath* I'm *breath* taping myself *breath* to*breath*ge*breath*er."
I love that song, though. Tee.

7 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

will you be at yg on thursday? cause I...maybe will be...I dunno I'm asking mr. woods if I can skip. and I just realized I'm gonna have to like...baby sit sean all through camp and fall marching season and spring season...and next year too..................

Lauren said...

sean's going to ck???
whatever. maybe for like camp, but he made his own friends in band, etc. at my school.
yeah, i'll be there, but i'm not thinking you should skip...
especially if you don't know the music?? i don't know.

Matt Wilson said...

no one knows the music, and I ABSOLUTELY PWNED. like it was rediculous, I was totally pwning alex all day long, and it didn't stop, and he's all "man I'm chopped" and I"m like "sure..." man I pwned him so bad...so bad man...pwned...its only 2 hours and I can definitely spare it, thats just music rehearsal time and I"m the strongest player there. well trumpet section at least. he actually has friends, and its alright, cause he gets along, plus he's sitting by this hillarious black guy...just imagien chris rock playing baritone and having these genious one liners every 2 seconds, and sean is just lovin' it, I think he'll do alright.

Lauren said...

told you.
oh, then that's okay then. i just remember mr. woods telling you not to go back.
so practicing all summer paid off?

Matt Wilson said...

I practiced all summer?

Lauren said...

or not...

Lauren said...

i just have vague rememberances of you coming up to me with a trumpet book and being all, "yeah, pretty much."