Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Trevor, you're so funny!

LOL, I was listening to "Girl of the Year", and there's this part where Trevor's voice gets all breathy and he sounds constipated/dramatic, so I was copying him whilst laughing really hard.
I just wanted you to know...
OMGEEZ, THAT COULD TOTALLY BECOME A STEVIE WONDER REFERENCE! Sort of... I'LL MAKE IT ONE!
I just called to say I love youuuuu
I just called to say how much I caaaare
I just called to say I love youuuuu
And I mean it from the bottom of my...VOLKSWAGON JETTA!
You MAAAAAAAAKE me feel like a complete work of art,
when I'm just falling apart,
a really NICE PIECE OF ART.
There you have it. The dumbest song you will ever hear. Fm Static's "Nice Piece of Art".
Besides FM Static's "The Video Store". Or practically anything off "Critically Ashamed". Yerp.
Would it be a lie to say I relate? Wait...did that sentence make sense?
I have no idea.
GOOD NIGHT!

4 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I've never really listened to song...or album...or band...except definitely maybe, I have that song. its alright.

Lauren said...

nice piece of art or the stevie wonder song?

Matt Wilson said...

nice piece of art.

Lauren said...

i like "tonight" a lot better. except when he starts singing about the coffee house and Jesus. it was like, "..."