Monday, August 20, 2007

Why are the stupidest people always smarter than we give them credit for?

We had a 2 hour ASB meeting today. It was actually fairly productive. I was worried that I'd somehow gotten the time wrong and would show up late and ashamed, but I didn't, and most of the people showed up, and we got a lot done. Although my sports week got shot down, we all decided on salad dressing week, which is basically the coolest idea known to man. Then I have to make a skit about Locker usage and Courtyard rules. It will involve ninth graders being all gangsta.
Man this year is going to be SO AWESOME! Oh, and I got FRENCH!!!!!!!! YAY, THEY'RE DOING FRENCH THIS YEAR!!!!!!!
I swear, it's pretty...dare I say it....BALLIN.
This burger is cold. Blah.
Reminds me of that Canadian commercial.
"The burger's going 50 mph!" "Wow. That's fast." "But how does it taste?" "Who cares? It's fast."
Muffin.
We watched "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" on CBC last night. My dad missed the first 20 minutes and was like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" But he really liked Dobby and agrees that Crabbe is an evil little pudding face boy.
I swear, it was gross, when they're all pigging out, Goyle (who has a man voice) points out the cupcakes and Crabbe is all, "Cool!" in a little boy pig voice. AND RON AND HARRY ARE BOTH BIGGER THAN CRABBE! How is that supposed to be intimidating?
And why couldn't they have had the actors for Crabbe and Goyle just play the part during the Polyjuice Scene instead of having Harry and Ron voiceovers? Wth?
Ew, this burger is way gross.
I love French. My name is so Natalie. Aaaagh, soap reference.

8 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I still wanna know how I"m like percy weasley.

Lauren said...

you just ARE! not movie percy, book percy, if that helps.

Lauren said...

not like you'd betray your family for a fat man in striped pants, but other than that...

Matt Wilson said...

I still feel more insulted than complimented.

Lauren said...

AAAAAGH it's nothing against you, you just remind me of percy weasley. it's not like i laugh about this all the time behind closed doors.

Lauren said...

wait...i'm really loving how that made now sense...

Matt Wilson said...

made now sense eh? and what made you think if I was like percy weasley?

Lauren said...

i meant no sense...
i've read the entire hp series twice this summer and it was like, "holy crap, this is matt."