Thursday, August 16, 2007

ARE YOU EMO???? The truth is out!

Your PMS Disaster Level: Medium

You definitely are a bit of a wreck once a month.
But as long as remember to take it easy, your PMS isn't a major crisis.

I'm surprised at this.
My family considers my Disaster Level to be VERY HIGH.
Now I'm taking a quiz about emoness. There were only 2 new ones today.
WHY AM I SO OBSESSED WITH BLOGTHINGS?
We'll never know...
Awwwww, 40%. But still.
You Are 40% Emo

You're definitely not emo, but you do understand emo people a little. You are introspective, but not to the point of driving yourself crazy.

I'm kind of sad because it turns out I'm actually pretty introverted.
Yeah. Pretty much.
Because I'm like in the exact middle of the stupid scale, so I sometimes approach people, but I get all emo and draw within.
Extroverted, my butt.
I don't know, I'd rather be on the extreme end of either side, middle of the road sucks.
OH NO!
Arty Kid

Whether you were a drama freak or an emo poet, you definitely were expressive and unique.

You're probably a little less weird these days - but even more talented!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It can't be true!
I am officially going to find my personality type.
I swear, "False Pretense" is a cool song, kids. C-c-c-cuz you knooooow...
AAAAAH, they're being dumb. I just want a quiz that asks questions and determines it FOR YOU. I don't want choices; GIVE ME RESULTS!
Dang. Foiled again.

No comments: