Thursday, August 23, 2007

Don't touch me, please move your buttcheek

I swear, that's actually a song.
Yeah. I scored some White Rabbits at the Oriental Store and they taste delicious. Pretty much.
All the school stuff went GREAT today. I kind of messed up on my speech, but I AM the worst speech maker in the world. But this group is working together really well. Almost too well... I had to lead the green group tour. All the parents thought I was rubbish. It's not my fault the vice principal took too long. Made me angry. But I got to wave a bright green flag and dance. And then Joanne and I were greeting people at the beginning and making up slogans. "Welcome to ________. We're even smarter than Rocky Balboa!" I made one kid stop so I could make up a slogan, but I was too slow.
GRRR someone messed up my papers when I was handing out schedules, so they WEREN'T in alphabetical order and I COULDN'T FIND ANYONE! My mom had to come over and help me. It was carazy. But my schedule is awesome. Well, for the most part. I don't have PE, which is both a good thing and a bad thing. I mean, I need to train for basketball and PE would definitely help that, but I don't have to wear gross PE clothes and get all sweaty. I'll just train with my dad. But they made me take office assistant for fifth period!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, they didn't MAKE ME, and they totally gave me the option, but what else was I going to take? I just get tired of sitting there with people I don't really know answering phones and being all blah. But I love taking notes. And I get to answer to Mr. Barry instead of the office manager, so ha ha ha.
I saw like everyone I knew. Only a couple people when I said hi acted like they didn't know me. It was like, "...." I thought we were friends... And we had been on speaking terms at the end of the school year. Paul cut his hair, hahahaha. Tyler called me short. Because I called him short. Yeah.
I AM short, I'm only 5'8"!!!!
Yeah. Everyone who said I was 5'9" is on crack. I have barely grown since last year and Ryne Sanborn is taller than me. Which is good...
Jessica and I could possibly have 5 classes. Amanda and I could possibly have 4 classes. YES!
I love my school picture. I look slightly butch. I have successfully completed another day dressed as a man. God forbid I should look even remotely female. But it looks really good. If I were a cliche (ha), I'd be the stupid girl in the movies that "doesn't care what anyone thinks". The "rebel" or the "artist" or whatever. My mom insulted my hair before I got my picture taken, tho. She was going to make me go home and brush it, but I was like, "Whatever," and messed it up worse. But the picture turned out nice. It was weird, cuz the photographer had me so I was like hunched over. Whaatever, you're the boss...
SO PUMPED FOR SCHOOL! And the Mardi Gras-ish poster we are making. YEAAAAAH!
I made a new poll. Check it out.

5 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

wow...my picture turned out really terrible...like we had to march for 4 hours and the ngo down to maze day for half an hour and I hadn't gotten a chance to shower this morning cause I woke up at 7:45 and had to be there at 8, and I was wearing my band half uniform...so I had this huge cowlick and sunburn and yeah...and then my smile looks like more of a growling thingy...I rocketed a hotdog out of my mouth yesterday cause I was singing and eating at the same time then it just kinda exploded out cause it went down the wrong pipe...at the fair today they proclaimed august 23rd as the county wide "1st chieftain kitsap day" or something like that...our performance sucked a swear word. and my cousins left today, you know why don't I just post a blog with all this in it? oh yes, cause i"m lazy...and I seem to get more feedback from these.

yopur 5' 8"? what? thats tall man...wow...I'm only 5'10" sheesh...

Lauren said...

aaaaaaand you're still taller than me...
whatever. i thought it looked okay. better than percy weasley's.

Matt Wilson said...

hmm...

Lauren said...

THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE AN INSULT

Matt Wilson said...

hmm...