Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Silicon Valley: Where everyone has fake boobs

You Are 75% Addicted to Blogthings

You lead the pack when it comes to posting Blogthings.
And your friends (mostly) thank you for it.
It's cute that you insist on being called your Japanese name.
Just stop bragging about your IQ score!

I think this is the result I got last time. Nuff said.
I want to wear my Evanescence T-shirt. Hehehe.
Yeah. I spent the day at home, not wanting to go to school, working of stupid WA St history homework. Tomorrow's my last day and I have one more test to finish. And I'm only on CHAPTER 21!! ARGH! I think I can do it, but it's SO TEDIOUS.
WHO CARES WHY THE WPPSS MOTHBALLED THE POWER PLANTS??? MAYBE BECAUSE THEY COST 24 BILLION DOLLARS! OH NO, I ACTUALLY LEARNED SOMETHING!!!! AAAAGH!
"The Boyfriend List" actually takes place in Seattle, which is cool, so I listened to that while working (it was a book on tape). Except the end was thoroughly depressing and added even more to my minorly depressed funk. And I'm trying to read "Thr3e", which is the most boring book on the face of the planet, and "What A Girl Wants", which is about some 31-year-old single chick who's really rich and happens to be a Christian, but she can't get guys, and she ridicules guys who are single, saying, "You could be having sex by now instead of watching sci-fi movies!" So basically it's me all grown up, as a lawyer (blaaaah, puke, excuse me while I VOMIT!), living in *ahem* SILICON VALLEY. WTH?? And everyone there is an engineer. So Nathan is going to move there, I already live there, and I pray William will escape and decide not to become a lead singer like he wants to be (hello, no one in our family can sing. Well, sure, on tune, but he's no Sammy Hagar and I'm no Amy Lee.) and become an artist or a computer programmer and help me adopt children, even though as a patent lawyer (again, puking...) I HAVE AN AUDI AND A PRADA BAG!!!
*phew*
Anyways.
I need to read a bunch of books, the library is dumb, am totally digging out that fairy tale book with the SHWEET illustrations.
Revelation: Is shweet just as bad as saying smexy? I don't say smexy, I hate saying smexy, smexy is officially the dumbest word ever, but does saying shweet make me a hypocrite???
Totally debating right now.
In the mean time, let them eat cake, eat, drink, and be merry, go have lots of little babies, and write apples. Crap, 7th grade flashback.

24 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

Evanescence shirt? Cool. Is it the "feast" one?

Lauren said...

no, it's the other one. the "feast" one didn't come in my size.

Matt Wilson said...

And I'm no Dave Elkins!

Matt Wilson said...

another dead giveaway a girls talking, when they say "my size" instead of like I would say, they ran out of larges (my size). lol

Lauren said...

i love wikipedia. lol. i love the short guy in the band.

Lauren said...

shut up, my size keeps changing with every brand i buy.

Matt Wilson said...

I knew you would look him up, I absolutely knew. you mean the bald guy or someone else?

Mae is pretty awesome, new cd out this tuesday that I totally just found out about. well next tuesday.

Matt Wilson said...

you know, you just signed on and off. I didn't notice the on but then I noticed hte thing that said signed off.

Lauren said...

yeah, i was on for two seconds and that was too much.
of course the bald guy.
are they any good? mae, i mean?

Matt Wilson said...

lol ok.

yes very good actually. Lyrics are kinda emo-ish but I think there pretty darned good, maybe in my top 10 at times.

There how I imagine my band sounding like if I ever wind up forming a band (I really want to) only with a slight touch or relient k, plus some copeland/watermark. and a little more audioaish instruementals maybe.

Matt Wilson said...

I actually didn't mean to type watermark, I meant to type watashi wa.

Lauren said...

that seems slightly impossible.
trying to picture matt thiessen in a symphony orchestra, working hard at the cello...

Lauren said...

i was kind of wondering how watermark got in there.

Matt Wilson said...

no I do not want to form a husband wife duet adult comtemporary group.

Lauren said...

especially since you don't have a husband.
ouch, sorry, that was mean.
they're not so much contemporary as...really annoying.
and they had like a goat as a background in one of their songs.

Matt Wilson said...

I liked that one song though, "you'll never know what it means to me, just to know you've been on your knees for me" its alright.

yeah burn...

I laughed out loud.

Lauren said...

i think that was an icanhascheesburger. "I LOLed!"
yes, that is the goat song.

Matt Wilson said...

lol is that the only song you've heard too?

Lauren said...

lol pretty much.

Matt Wilson said...

I have to go to work soon unfortunately.

Lauren said...

that sucks. the comment wars will continue later.
don't drop any pizzas.

Matt Wilson said...

eh I got another 11 minutes.

Lauren said...

sorry i is dead.

Matt Wilson said...

I realized that ^_-