Sunday, August 05, 2007

I will give you Thr3e wishes.

Lol. Are you a gold diggin' woman?
She's a gold digga, but she ain't messing with no broke...finger.
Gaaah, I had to play trombone with my family during church. Wait. That makes it sound like we were all play trombone. Okay: I had to play a quartet with my family; me on trombone, Nathan on tenor, William on alto, and Dad on flute. We played "Simple Gifts". I didn't mess up like the time when I played in my grandma's church and my spit valve was full and I couldn't hit that high C. I mean, come on. IT'S A HIGH C!!!
NOT HARD TO HIT!
AAAAAGH!
I love this shirt. It looks just like the sweater Seaweed wore in "Hairspray" when he rescued Penny. ("DEVIL CHILD! DEVIL CHILD!")
You Are Not a Gold Digger

You go out of your way to take care of everything in your life.
Including money - which you've got plenty of, thank you very much.
And you have no intentions of being a trophy girlfriend for some bald guy.
Just make sure that hottie you met isn't scheming to be your boy toy!
As a successful woman like you knows, gold digging goes both ways these days.

Do do do.
I had a cute kid in nursery named Mac who reminded me a lot of Lachlan.
"I'm a giggly guy."
"Yeah, you sure are, Mac."
"*grabs mouth* I GOT YOUR GIGGLES!"
And then I was playing with Jaylin and we were fighting over a baby (A TOY BABY! I'm not placing an infant in my hands to play tug-o-war with.) and Mac was all, "NO NO NO! SHE HAD IT FIRST!" and he hit me with a goldfish.
Hm. This is pretty accurate.
I've probably taken this quiz before.
The True You

You want your girlfriend or boyfriend to be more open with you. [Don't have one...]

With respect to money, you spend as little as possible. [Yes and no...]

You think good luck depends on maintaining good relationships with others. [Does this refer to karma? Question mark?

The hidden side of your personality tends to be easily attracted to fads and fashions. You are showy and want to be noticed. [Hahahahaha. Emo...]

You are tend to think about others' feelings a lot, perhaps because you are so eager to be liked. [YES! I'M A PLEASER! And it sucks, by the way.]

When it comes to finding a romantic partner, you will search and search until you find your perfect match. [Probably. Which also sucks.]

I love brackets. They are so much cooler than parentheses.
Yeah.
I swear, this shirt is amazing.
Kind of tight, but hey. I'M SHOWY AND I WANT TO BE NOTICED.
Pretty much.
Did y'all love/hate/despise/enjoy/laugh at my story? That's cool. I read a really crappy book by someone who supposedly received the Edgar Allen Poe award four times for her creepy mysteries for teens! Whatever. I read "Don't Scream" and figured it out in like 5 seconds. it was so obvious.
I'm reading "Thr3e by Ted Dekker. He's so much cooler than Frank Peretti, who's all worried about demons and crap. But he killed the dog. That ticked me off. >:P
Awwww, my cousin's dog died. He was a pug. So sad...

10 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I haven't read any ted dekker but I've read most all frank peretti. by the way he's my math teachers uncle [I like to brag about that lol] <----brackets lol

anyways why is ted so much cooler than frank, frank is an far more awesome name by the way, cause than you can say frankie, which is wicked amazing.

Lauren said...

well, yes, frank is a cooler name, but it seems all his writing starts out good, but then he can't think of a good ending, so he throws in a bunch of demons and angels and it turns out JESUS ROCKS!!!
Brackets!
Seriously? Can i meet your math teacher and make fun of the children's show his uncle did?

Matt Wilson said...

and your quartet was pretty good except william was like 40 cents sharp but other than that I was impressed he's that good as just a going-int-6th-grader. you inspired me to practice my trumpet today. lol

Matt Wilson said...

chidlrens show eh? I like how were replying at the same time this is cool. only really nerdish lol but its fine. hmm...whats your favorite peretti book?

Lauren said...

i know, very nerdy, it's like a myspace for nerds. Sort of.
Seriously, he had this children's show and they wouldn't show adam and eve naked? um, right.
yeah, william's pretty into sax, but he wants to switch to tenor??? DON'T DO IT WILLIAM.

Matt Wilson said...

I dunno, I see alot of tenors but I think alto is where its at...

Lauren said...

personally i like barry. it's really humongous and you get to hit people with it when you do your solo.

Matt Wilson said...

hahaha. we have this really amazing sax player, his names julian, he is a prodigy, like thats an overused phrase, but seriously, this guy is insanely amazing.

Lauren said...

i'm assuming he doesn't hit anyone...

Matt Wilson said...

not usually.