Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fey...rhymes with gay...

I get really weird when people have weird interpretations of stuff. Like William thought the Cruciatus Curse twisted people's limbs unnaturally. ??? How would you even get that? Of all the descriptions of people that have had the Cruciatus Curse performed on that, I CANNOT see how you would come to that conclusion. Although I am the sort of person that's always insistent on being right. I suppose that would make me a good politician or something.
Yes, Pastor Matt, I can hear you laughing ironically in the background. Stop now.
HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 2 IS AMAZING! Best song: "I Don't Dance". Only Time magazine interpreted the lyrics in a different way than I did. Ahem. "I'll show you how I swing." AAAAAAAAAAAH that's pretty funny. Uh oh...is this a rat pentagon I see??? Only there's the basic love square, minus Sharpay, only Chad has three possible love interests: Taylor, Troy, and now *gasp* RYAN???
Lol.
Twisted sense of humor.
I swear, Jason Cross is amazing. He says something about a motion picture. I've been imitating him all day. Surprisingly it calms the nerves. His voice isn't stellar, but it's good. And I love his rainbowy lil bandana thingy.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I finished "She's Out Of Control" and it was going good, AND WHY IS THIS CHARACTER JUST LIKE THE GROWN-UP ME?, but the ending was SO CHEESY. Apparently a movie was made out of this book. SO CHECKING IT OUT.
Stride gum really does last too long...

15 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

you don't really think I'm pastor matt am I? wow I don't even know why I thought that. but for a second I thought you thought I was pastor matt. and not matt wilson. but then I realized that would be rediculous. and actually really creepy...like...disturbing.

Matt Wilson said...

I picture the cruciatus curse as something of an extreme near death case of tetanus. I did a report on it last year. its pretty gruesome.

Lauren said...

i just pictured it as someone with sick/growing pains multiplied by a hundred. like when your hip randomly starts hurting or whenever, but your whole body.
i was sort of referring to the actual pastor matt, who is in possession of a katie...

Lauren said...

i'm wikipedia-ing tetanus...
all I'm seeing are pictures of naked men having muscle spasms. whaa?? how do babies get tetanus?

Matt Wilson said...

did you see the one of the roman soldier dieing from tetanus? thats what I think when I think cruciatus, like ow...

where we're you referring to pastor matt

Matt Wilson said...

?

Lauren said...

the one where he's basically standing on his head? wow...
as in "stop laughing pastor matt"

Matt Wilson said...

yeah I think so...

I still don't get hte pastor matt thing.

Lauren said...

pastor matt? as in yg pastor matt? adopting katie pastor matt?

Lauren said...

and whenever i say i wouldn't be a good politician he's like, "hehehehehe" and it's annoying.

Matt Wilson said...

lol, and what if he reads that? lol.


we will talk of this more later...you probably didn't get that...I think I'll see you tomorow.

Lauren said...

no i did not...but i will see you tonight.

Matt Wilson said...

actually you won't.

Matt Wilson said...

I know it was going to be the highlight of your day though wasn't it...hahaha

Lauren said...

what's with the riddles? so confused.