Saturday, August 25, 2007

Jackson's Beach Treat Delivery

I've been playing Jackson's Beach Treat Delivery, but it's really confusing me.
Why would Rico's Surf Shack hire Jackson if he spills so many orders?
And who is Rico? Isn't he that short kid? HOW DOES HE OWN A SURF SHACK????
Is no one else annoyed by Miley Cyrus? Is she trying to be annoying on purpose? Her, "A fudge sundae, pleeeeeeeeease," makes me want to kick something.
And after all this time, I still don't know how to make a vanilla sundae.
I mean, what do you PUT on a vanilla sundae?
Hot fudge sundae: Hot fudge...duh
Caramel sundae: Caramel sauce...duh
Vanilla sundae: THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS VANILLA SAUCE!!!!!!
It's really confusing me. I suppose I could go try to make one. That wouldn't be such a loss. :P
My dad's buying an ipod nano. I told him to get a blue one because that was the color I wanted, but I guess I'll stick with green for now. I'll just pretend that my dad's ipod is mine. Altho his won't have bLiNgAgE on it. Yeaaaaah.
Actually, I just want to play Guitar Hero. Bam.
I'm in a fist shaking mood. I'm listening to Relient K and shaking my fist at random intervals. It's fun.
I put my mood ring around an ice cube and it turned black and almost froze. But it was way cool.
Still hate Rocket Summer. I swear, that kid is a girl.
Since graduation was long ago, please somebody let me out of this hole.
Oooh, this song is perfect for fist shaking.
Oh my dear.
Lol. Cracking me up. Like everything else, these days.
I personally think it would be way fun to be a werewolf. But I guess that's just me.

27 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

where do you find these games?

Lauren said...

disneychannel.com, lol.

Matt Wilson said...

I should've known...

I remember when my sisters used to play those all the time. it drived me mad...absolutely mad...

Lauren said...

they're pretty addicting. you haven't lived until you've played disney channel games.

RRock_With_It said...

I think it would be amazing to be a werewolf.

Lauren said...

i heard something about being a wolf is more comfortable than being a human????

RRock_With_It said...

How would one know?

Lauren said...

it was in some tamora pierce book...

Matt Wilson said...

twas a fulll moon tonight, not good for ding dong ditch. so hillarious

Lauren said...

i've never actually played that, seeing as i live with 80 million retired people.

Matt Wilson said...

yeah it was pretty hillarious, but man you gotta be in shape...so much running... and its only hills where I am too...this one guy almost started chasing us in his truckl, and we had to book it up this hill...and its like...ok I gotta keep going...or get beat 'en up by a child molester...(theres supposed to be a sex offender that lives around there) but its so hard cause its just an up hill sprint...bleh.

Lauren said...

my dad had a flyer about the sex offender that just moved there in a harry potter book...
up hill sprints, my fave, lol.
picturing this scene...

Matt Wilson said...

yeah...jared jason me chase and his foreign exchange student from korea that kept trying to swear in english.

Lauren said...

lol i'm seeing all of you tripping and getting run over by a truck.

Matt Wilson said...

yup pretty much.

Lauren said...

so which one of you is dead?

Matt Wilson said...

chase.

Lauren said...

can i plan his funeral?

Matt Wilson said...

of course. will there be music?

Lauren said...

of course. you and jared can sing a duet of "hey there delilah".

Matt Wilson said...

riveting...

we'll move everyone to tears no doubt.

Lauren said...

i can see it now...on the "oh, it's what you do to me" part, everyone will start to sob simaltaneously.
and i spelt that wrong.

Matt Wilson said...

yes you did but I"m not going to try and correct you for fear of being wrong myself.

Lauren said...

i would look it up, but i'm lazy. and what's the point of looking up something in the dictionary that i can't spell?

Matt Wilson said...

simultaneously...I think...

Lauren said...

that's probably it.

Matt Wilson said...

it is ^_-