Tuesday, August 28, 2007

SNARGALUFF!!!!!!!!

Yeah. I just reread "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" and I feel like talking about all the random things that tickled my fancy, so there will be billions of spoilers. I can't say I feel really sorry for those that haven't read the book. Hello. It's been almost a month. Go buy a copy or borrow someone else's or SOMETHING.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT
Percy: I WAS A FOOL!!! I was an idiot, I was a pompous prat, I was a - a -
Fred: Ministry-loving, family-disowning, power-hungry moron.
Percy: YES, I WAS!!!
Lol. That's a great bit of dramatic reading there, and I was all for reading it out loud, but it was midnight and my parents were asleep and I was afraid the weeping angels would hear me. More on that later.

I noticed that Harry keeps randomly making out with people. (page 116, page 377) And I guess the instance on 377 wasn't really real, but come on. I at first thought it was and was like, "SAY WHAT???"

I LOVE JAMES AND ALBUS POTTER!
James: Don't forget about the thestrals.
Albus: I thought they were invisible. YOU SAID THEY WERE INVISIBLE!!!!!!!!
Albus Severus is the worst name ever. Almost as bad as Hugo. Maybe worse.

I don't know, after Ron and Hermione became a couple, I lost interest in their little romance. Especially after they got married. It wasn't as fun, without all the bickering and the lies...

Someone should make a Harry Potter music video to the Pokemon Theme Song. I'm seeing a masterpiece here.

OMGEEEEEEZ, I made an age list of some of the HP characters and HARRY IS 36 AT THE END OF BOOK 7!!!!
I'm sorry, that just makes him seem old...

List of Harry Potter ages by the end of book 7:
Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, Neville: 36
Ginny: 35
George: 38 (and it takes place in 2007, so Fred would've been way too old for me to marry)
Percy: 40!!!!!
James: 12 or 13
Albus: 11
Lily: 9
Teddy: HE'S 19!!!! I was picturing some 12-year-old, lol.

Oh yeah, about Teddy: WHO DOES HE LIVE WITH??? Because James acted like Teddy didn't or had never lived with them. Kaitlyn was all, "Duh, he lives with his godfather," but it doesn't sound like he does...or did. And how old is Victoire?? Hopefully older than 15. DATE RAPE.

LOL.
Ginny: Give Neville our love!
James: Mum! I can't give a professor love!
Ginny: But you know Neville-
James: Outside, yeah, but at school he's Professor Longbottom, isn't he? I can't walk into Herbology and give him love...

Page 755: DRACO HAS A RECEDING HAIRLINE! HA!

Albus: What if I'm in Slytherin?
Harry: Albus Severus, you were named for two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew.
Albus: But just say-
Harry: -then Slytherin House will have gained an excellent student, won't it? It doesn't matter to us, Al. But if it matters to you, you'll be able to choose Gryffindor over Slytherin. The Sorting Hat takes your choice into account.
Albus: Really?
Harry: It did for me.
Whatever. Slytherin still sucks.

I love it whenever Kreacher talks. "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT FOR MY MASTER!"
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

Anyways, about the weeping angels, there was this show on last night called "Dr. Who", which is something William has become obsessed with. It's about a time traveller, but that's not really important.
Anyways, there are these weeping angel statues that, when you look away, they would uncover their eyes, and once you look at them, you turn to stone, so the two main characters were trying to look at them, but then they looked away for one moment and were like, "Hey, we're not looking at the angel?" So they look back, AND IT'S RIGHT IN THEIR FACES!!!!!
It doesn't sound scary, but it was SO FREAKY. I had nightmares pretty much. Actually, not, but I was paranoid all night long. The end was cool.
ONLY THE HOT GUY GOT SENT BACK IN TIME! AAAAAARGH!
"Why are you asking me out?"
"Because life is short and you are hot."

29 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

I got some new music today.

Lauren said...

"within temptation" wouldn't be in the mix, would it?

Matt Wilson said...

no...I don't think I know what that is...

Matt Wilson said...

I got needtobreathes "the heat", copelands "eat, sleep, repeat" and maes, "singularity"

(I think theres something hidden in the booklet of the mae thing that you have to be farther away to see so the lines blur and it makes a picture, but my eyesight is too bad. or rather, not good enough.

Lauren said...

heeeeey, i know those things. don't you have to stare at it for like ten minutes and then pull it away slowly? like in the book magic eye?

Matt Wilson said...

yeah, I have one on my wall that I"ve been staring at for years...stil don't get it.

Matt Wilson said...

grr...almost at the same time...not quite.

grr...I've clicked the refresh button an awful lot.

Lauren said...

same here.
my grandma is convinced magic eye books will make you faint.

Matt Wilson said...

hmm...yeah no one seems to be able to solve the one I have on my wall...

Lauren said...

well, you'd have to back away and you might trip over something and die.

Matt Wilson said...

there are many such obstacles in my room.

Lauren said...

eh i was randomly in there for 2 seconds and i didn't die.

Matt Wilson said...

lucky you.

have you seen that disney channel movie "wendy wu homecoming warrior" its definitely the dumbest one they've EVER made.

Lauren said...

aaagh no, but that sounds really entertaining but kind of racist?

Matt Wilson said...

its pretty retarded

Lauren said...

sounds vaguely "sky high"-ish.

Matt Wilson said...

never saw that movie. it has london from sutie life as the star and she some home comes into posession of super crouching tiger hidden dragon kungfu powers and saves the world from an evil force possessing her little brother...or something vaguel like that...really bad acting...really bad special affects...really bad story...bad concept in general

Matt Wilson said...

but doesn't that describe almost all disney channel movies

Lauren said...

whatever. high school musical is gold.
and brenda song is a crappy actress.
"sky high" = best high school film ever made. even tho kurt russell is in it.

Matt Wilson said...

ya'll are weird.

Lauren said...

proud of it.

Matt Wilson said...

I have a problem with being weird for the sake of being weird, I think its the same as being a conformist for hte sake of being cool. not trying to accuse you of anything but yeah.

and I"m not saying your being weird for the sake of being weird, you are probably naturally weird, which is cool. seriously. but. uhm. yeah I dunno nvm.

Lauren said...

hey not all weirdos are conformist.

Matt Wilson said...

I got school clothes today. ish.

Lauren said...

hehehehe school clothes. everyone looks so preppy on the first day of school. makes me laugh.

Matt Wilson said...

its so true though. and then by the end of the week its all like. eh. w/e

Lauren said...

everyone has the same outfit on by then.

Matt Wilson said...

uhm I guess not really? lol I dunno

I liked your very uhm vintage? (blouse?) shirt thingy tonight?

Matt Wilson said...

sorry my fashion vocab is a bit limited.