Wednesday, August 15, 2007

One sweet day

I've been thinking what my reaction would be if I finally confronted all the people currently (and unknowingly) tormenting me today.
Wow. If I were them, I'd move as far away as possible.
And the one I'd probably rip apart already has. I don't know, it depends on what his opening line was. If he was all mean and crackheady like he was before, I'd either kill him or publicly humiliate him.
These are just some of the things running through my mind today.
Yeah.
"Singing Bee" was pretty sweet last night. I knew a lot of the songs. They played "This Love" and I finally found out that I got a lot of the lyrics wrong. Oh well. That song rocks.
I want that and "Makes Me Wonder" on my ipod. Maroon 5 is annoying, but they can groove.
She's nothing to me.
Evanescence. Pretty much.
Oh. That makes sense now.
Music hits me so hard/Makes me say oh my Lord/Thank you for blessing me/With a mind to rhyme and two hyped feet/Feels good when you know you're down/A superdope homeboy from the Oaktown/And I'm known as such/This is a beat uh you can't touch.
I'm memorizing this song for future reference.
My mom bought Hostess chocolate cupcakes. Party on.
Why can't all chocolate bars be 100% cacao? Would that ruin it all? PURE CACAO TASTES GOOD.
"I'm Jewish, but I'm not religious, because bacon is NICE."
WHAT THE HECK???
Opening line to the next verse to "U Can't Touch This": Fresh new kicks and PANTS
WHY PANTS?????

6 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

am I tormenting you?

Matt Wilson said...

what kinda laundry detergent does snoop dog use?

Matt Wilson said...

Blee-Ach!! hahaha.

Lauren said...

no, not you.
WTF IS UP WITH THE SNOOP DOGG JOKES?
i lied, now you are tormenting me.

Matt Wilson said...

have you heard more than those from other people is that it? cause I just heard those today and I htought they were just stupidly funny enough to warrant re-telling.

Lauren said...

this is actually the first time i've heard those.