Monday, August 27, 2007

Racial stereotypes...even more prevalent than white people

So not everybody knows their whole geneaolgy, but I am apparently a smorgasbord of northern European; German, Swedish, Norwegian, Welsh, English, etc. Oh, and 1/16 Cherokee Indian. I don't know, I was pretty proud of being white (not to the point of white supremacy, or bigotry), but now I'm a little happy that I'm not 100% white meat. I don't know exactly why, probably some stupid reason, but maybe because I really dislike Germany and Sweden, and being somewhat Cherokee opens up the possibility that I have some dancing talent. But apparently being Scandinavian smothers that possibility. I don't really get why I didn't end up blonde and blue eyed. My dad has some unknown stuff going on in his genes, so I might be part black??? That would be cool. :) James Earl Jones IS my real father. Or grandfather. I highly doubt it, though, because in past generations my family members have been really prejudiced.
William gave me some White Rabbits. So now I'm going through withdrawal. I had some 10 minutes ago, but that doesn't matter.
I think my fingers got thinner. This mood ring doesn't fit no more.
Harry Potter T-shirts at Hot Topic. Yeaaaaaah.

7 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

mwahhahaha. me gusta esta mood ring.

Lauren said...

it was you!!

Matt Wilson said...

what was me? ^_-

Lauren said...

i would say you stretched out my mood ring, but i don't think that would go over well with others.

Matt Wilson said...

(mas confusion)

Lauren said...

never minding

Matt Wilson said...

right.