Friday, August 17, 2007

WE'RE ALL INTROVERTED BABIES!!!!!

I IS AN ISFJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT EVEN AN EXTREME INTROVERT!!!!!!!!! JUST A SLIGHT INTROVERT!!!!!!!1
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
So, instead of dwelling on this slight travesty, I'll just think of Harry Potter characters and who they remind me of.
Hermione: Kaitlyn, surprisingly.
Percy: Hahaha, Matt.
Ginny: Amber is Ginnyish.
Professor McGonagall: Mrs. Sims, even tho I haven't had her yet...
Lavendar Brown: Uh....Jeannie? Wow, now that I think about it, it's so true.
Ron: ................ Ron doesn't deserve anyone.
I'm done for today.
MINUTE'S OVER, NO ONE KNOWS MY NAAAAAAAAME, OF MY MINUTE OF FAAAAAME!
THIS TIME I'M SAYING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, THIS WORLD WILL KNOW WHAT I BELIEVE IN.
I'VE LOST ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT LIFE'S TOO SHORT TO WASTE ITTTTTTTTTTTT!

No comments: