Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Breezes and other hilarious things

Okay, I thought one of the lyrics for "Who Needs Air" was
"To dance upon the ashes of the burns of little plants", which doesn't make sense, but is kind of funny.
Funny to a freak like me, anyways.
The actual lyrics is
"To dance upon the ashes of my burned up little plans."
Oh.
Why is he dancing again?
I swear, that song is up there with "All the Memories" and them. Might have to reprioritize that lil list.
I LOVE HARRY POTTER! Some memorable Harry Potter quotes and conversations.
Ron: What about the flobberworms?
Hagrid: Dead. Too much lettuce.
~"Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban"

Fred: You might get sent dragon dung again.
Percy: That was a fertilizer sampler from Norway! It was nothing personal!
Fred: It was. We sent it.
~"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

Archie: *wearing a nightgown* I bought this in a muggle shop! Muggles wear them!
Ministry of Magic man: Muggle women wear them, Archie, now put on these trousers.
Archie: No thanks. I like a proper breeze around my privates.
~"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire"

Lol. The last one cracked me up for like five minutes.
Matt is reminding me so much of Percy Weasley that it's not even funny.
Luke was looking very adorable today. But then he peed on me.

6 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

me matt? or some other matt.

Lauren said...

you matt. don't ask me why.

RRock_With_It said...

I find that amazingly funny. "Let's dance upon burned up little plants!"

I think the line is about how our plans don't work out all the time, and circumstances are rubbing it in his face.

Lauren said...

but the burned up little plants make for a more emo image!
i wish i were deep like you, but i'll try.....
um....
i think this line is really sappy because it's about him acknowledging plans that fell through and he's now over that so he's dancing on their ashes. AAAH, SO EMO.

Matt Wilson said...

why am I reminding you of percy weasly?

Lauren said...

cuz you people are exactly alike!!!
I don't know, some of his mannerisms really remind me of you.