Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Now I've tasted chocolate and I'm never going back

Pretty much. Amanda Bynes = worst actress ever. "Oh Seaweed, you do care! I was so sure the color of our skin would keep us apart!"
I'm waiting for my mom to by Mounds bars so I can make some magically delicious chocolate blobs. Gobs. Things.
I tried playing "Miss Popularity" to get my mind off things, but the game glitched and I ended up with no guy and so I played again and accidentally selected the jock personality when I wanted skater. Tarter sauce. After that I didn't really feel like playing.
I heart my Lion King piano book.
I AM DONE WITH SUMMER SCHOOL!!!!!!! I finished my last test and did all the chapter work so I am DONE.
Only he made me do the essay questions. :P
I really shouldn't like this picture, but I do...
I think it's adorable.
But you don't get to know what it is, in case you think I'm an a.) perv b.) freak c.) emo wannabe.
Which I kind of am. C, that is. B, somewhat, but A I don't like to think so.
Yay, Snape and Dumbledore conspiracy. Hehehehehe.
I love this Evanescence t-shirt. It fits great and I like to look down and see Amy Lee glaring back at me. Except when my hair's in the way.
Harry Potter insults:
"You're a Muggle!"
"You're a Squib!"
"You're a Deatheater!"
"You're a Malfoy!"
"You're a Weasley!"
"You're a Hufflepuff!"
*gasp*
Audience: Boooo, low blow...

15 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

did you know this year is the 110th anniversary of aspirin?

Matt Wilson said...

I don't really like t-shirts that have faces on them.

Matt Wilson said...

It must be weird being prime minister of the Brittain, its like. your president of Wyoming. cause its so tiny. like being president of the US seems alot easier but Prime minister of England? I dunno. somethin weird I was thinking about.its like being a governor and a president at the same time. seems like you'd have to deal with all the small stuff too. like. where to build this bridge or something.

Matt Wilson said...

did you watch the space shuttle launch today? I tell you, thats so amazing. What an incredible creation Mankind is, how much more awesome is its creator. woo man so awesome to watch.

Matt Wilson said...

this is pretty cool...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20178856/site/newsweek/?GT1=10252

Matt Wilson said...

what do you think of barry bonds?

Lauren said...

i'll remind myself not to lend you this, then.
barry bonds is so on steroids. it's cool that he beat the record, but not if he was on drugs.

Lauren said...

how do you learn these things, about aspirin and stuff?

Matt Wilson said...

I dunno I was watching the news and looking at the msn homepage and those are all he interesting things I learned lol. overthe course of a couple hours.

Matt Wilson said...

granted he was probably on steroids at some point between 2000-2005ish he still owns...and still had a buttload of homeruns before that...

Lauren said...

very true. which reminds me, whatever happened to brett boone?

Lauren said...

or am i just very ill informed about mariners baseball?

Matt Wilson said...

never even heard of him. I don'trealy follow sports at all, I just use my limited knowledge to make it sound like I somewhat know what I'm talking about.

at least I"m not as bad as jared, once we were having a conversation about Terell Owens, cause he had had that whole suicide incident, and jared said. Whose terrell owens? does he go to ourschool. and he was dead serious. man it was so hillarious.

Lauren said...

that's kind of sad.
even tho i don't know how terrell jones is either...

Matt Wilson said...

...oh...well nvm then.