Sunday, September 02, 2007

And scene

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah it's good to be back.
True, I was only in Port Ludlow for two days.
And that's like half an hour away.
And I practically had all the comforts of home (except I forgot the generator for the Gamecube so I couldn't play that, but I'm not really complainin).
And good food.
But it's nice to be back.
I only have three cousins left in the world. Well, not really, but most are hecka older than me and are at college, so I'm the oldest cousin now, followed by William, then Braeden, then the twins.
All my cousins are mentally insane.
OMGEEZ, A DIGIMON POLL!!!!
I voted for Kari and TK...of course.
Best couple EVER.
I HATE DAVIS.
Pretty much.
We listened to HSM 2 a lot in the car. If there's ever another HSM play in the area, I will be Sharpay. She's so evil. I LOVE IT!
I'm reading "The Pursuit of Happyness", the autobiography of Chris Gardener, and it's way depressing. So far it's mostly about his early childhood and his teen years, and he had an abusive stepfather, he lived in the ghetto, and he got raped by some random guy who stole some stuff he was hustling. So sad.
Ugh, I think my estrogen levels are up today, cuz I keep crying about random things. I was watching "Pooh's Heffalump Movie" and it made me want to cry. Then I was watching "The Parent Trap", with Lindsay Lohan, and that's like my favorite movie ever, but even the crappy finale with Dennis Quaid and Natasha Richardson brought tears to my eyes. AAAAAAAAAAAGH.
Pretty much. I love you all!!!
Sharpay-ly yours...Duck.

2 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

Dallas pwned the giants. how did the seahawks do?

Lauren said...

no idea.