Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Funky...like a funk...in funk town

What the heck is wrong with everyone?
And is this the beginnings of empathy to be forced to feel everyone's pain?
It seems like everyone's on about something.
It's like no one ever talks anymore.
Coming from a big hypocrite, I know.
Seeing as I don't tell people I'm mad at them because I hope it'll blow over.
But then it just gets bigger and bigger and I gorge on chocolate and it isn't pretty.
But anyways.
I personally don't see the point in just walking up to someone and being like, "BTW, I'm freaking mad at you, so don't p*** me off or I'll rip your head off."
But then if everyone waited for the other person to come to them, what would be the point?
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO CONFUSING???
And so I was sent into a confused and sort of guilty funk.
Until I played "Magic Daisy" on J14.com, which is hilarious, yo. It cheered me up quick.
And this movie cracked me up and made me smile.

He's so adorable.
I asked the Magic Daisy if Jason Dolley would ever love me.
She said it's all very fuzzy.
L-O-FREAKING-L!
That just made my day.
I wonder if anyone from camp reads this.
Because I miss pretty much all of you guys. Okay, all of you guys.
I bet they don't, seeing as my profile says Elizabeth Goodwin, who is a real person, just not me.
I can't help it if I'm obsessed with Harry Potter.
Okay, I guess I can.
Oh well.
This is Lauren, signing out.

9 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

why does snoop dog carry an umbrella?

Matt Wilson said...

fo drizzle!! hahahaha.

Matt Wilson said...

Torment torment torment torment ^_-

Lauren said...

sadly i laughed at that one.

Lauren said...

hey can you wink with both eyes? because I tried and i can only get my left eye to do it. right eye feels weird.

Matt Wilson said...

yes...can you raise your eyebrows?

Matt Wilson said...

like. one at a time. like the rock.

Lauren said...

yeah, actually.

Matt Wilson said...

thats way awesome.