Monday, August 06, 2007

Hey, look out for that moving van.

Argh, this is me killing Brittany Snow with a knife.
Another example of why the horoscope is always wrong: it has said I would have a four star day every day since last month practically, and today it said I would have a 5 star day.
No such luck.
It was while I was in the library checking out books that I just wanted to start bawling. It was pretty bad. And it got worse when I was reading Peach Girl 7 on the after-effects of date rape.
Not like I've been date raped.
But that didn't exactly improve my mood.
Love bites, hormones suck, Dick Cheney = nuff said, my brownies are gone, and I got laughed at by 3 freaks in JC Penny.
Guy: *really loud snort of laughter*
Me: Yeah, that's attractive, and you freaking WONDER why you're single.
But I don't know that for sure.
*sigh*
The day wasn't a total loss. I bought an Evanescence T-shirt and a Gryffindor keychain. I found a nice stick last night that I'm peeling and I'm thinking about painting it with black nail polish. Because I picture all Harry Potter wands black.
I put up some posters, too: one with puppies in Converse (awwwww, how cute), the FOB one in suits (I kind of changed my mind about it. Joe is smiling oddly and practically nuzzling Patrick's neck. Hey there, potsmoker, get away from Patrick! And Pete and Andy are all, "Lalalala, little twin brotherly things!" Only they're obviously not twin brotherly things.), and a Jason Dolley poster. (I looked through all the magazines I have and there were three Jason posters and the best one was him wearing nice jeans and just smiling.)
I want to curl up in bed, read my fairy tale book, and eat chocolate. Do. Not. Laugh.

14 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

hahahahahaha laugh laugh.

I'm sorry you had such a terrible day, chin - up o.O I'm pretty sure theres a song from a musical thats half classic that talks about having your chin up...I think it might even be marry poppins.

and remember, your an awesome person. says me and Jesus.

Matt Wilson said...

why are you upset again? and who is brittany snow? well I guess you don't have to answer if you don't want. I won't intrude.

Lauren said...

have you seen hairspray? she's the blonde chick. yeah. no comment.
thanks, it was just some dumb crap, nothing important.
lol stellar kart reference.

Matt Wilson said...

I didn't catch it unfortunately.

Matt Wilson said...

sorry bout the tough day.

Matt Wilson said...

dumb girl stuff I assume, again, not a big fan of teenage girls, and again, no offense.

Matt Wilson said...

I had something else to say but it slipped my mind.

Lauren said...

you said "me and jesus". yeah, sorry, sort of obsessed.
yeah, pretty much, be grateful of your, um, boyness.

Matt Wilson said...

I am no doubt.

Lauren said...

"I am no doubt." that was either very gramatically incorrect or you're gwen stefani's old band.

Matt Wilson said...

bleh commas

ok

*I am; no doubt.* that better?

Lauren said...

that was a semicolon...

Matt Wilson said...

I knew that, I just thought it fit better than a comma, I didn't go back and change comma. I type it before i realized I was gonna put a semi-colon

Lauren said...

hey, it works both ways.