Sunday, August 12, 2007

A very long post

I think that title pretty much says it all, since I want to blab incessantly about the wonderous things that have happened over the last three or four days and THE NEW J-14!!!
Lol. This issue is making me laugh.
Zac Efron: I like my women like I like my peanut butter - CHUNKY!!!!!"
Does that not strike you as creepy? I started rolling on the couch when I read that.
And why is he saying this? Because he keeps making a big deal about Nikki Blonsky when he's dating Vanessa Anne Hudgens... Maybe he only dates girls that he just made a movie with.
So he and Vanessa should be safe since HSM 2 is coming out soon.
Man, stupid blogthings only has 4 good quizzes.
You are Flat Sandals

Casual yet flirty
You look great in a simple top and jeans
Your look is approachable and cute!

Right. I don't wear sandals.
Alos, it appears Nick Jonas has beaten both of his brothers in terms of popularity. HA! Take that, Kevin! Fake emoness won't get you ANYWHERE! Nice try, Joe! Maybe if...actually, I don't know what's wrong with Joe. I just think he exudes unmanliness.
You Are Not Prejudiced

Not only are you color blind, but you're also ethnicity blind, gender blind, and sexual orientation blind.
You don't judge someone until you truly know them. And even then, you're probably reluctant to judge.
You try to treat everyone equally. Everyone has a fair chance with you.
Good job - there's not a prejudiced bone in your body.

That's not exactly true. Sexual orientation is a tricky topic for me.
CAMP WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!! The food was great. And we had cake for breakfast this morning. It was pretty SWEET. Well, cake and sausage patties. From the sack lunch I got, I only ate the cookie and the carrots. So my grandparents took me out for dinner. And now I have the house (and two microwave pizzas) all to myself. This doesn't seem right.
Campwise, I was on team Compassion, which was weird because I'm not the most compassionate person in the world. This coming from a Christian, I know. Maybe that was the point. To work on your worst trait.
But it was a pretty sweet group. We came up with some cool skits. Except for the second night. That skit, sorry guys, really sucked.
So now I actually have ideas for the coming school year, I hope I'm not a pushover president (I HATE BEING A PLEASER), and that the ASB will actually listen to me.
There's a Chance You Could Be Violent

Overall, you're a pretty chill person - and you have a good handle on your emotions.
Sometimes your anger gets the best of you, and end up regretting how you act.
Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage.

That's quite accurate, I think. Except for the chill person thing.
If chill means emotionally shut down.
Wth???? This is so mean!
What Your Pizza Reveals

Your appetite is pretty average. You don't go overboard - but you don't deprive yourself either. [Er, right.]

You consider pizza to be bread... very good bread. You fit in best in the Midwest part of the US. [Yes about the bread part, no about the Midwest. That worked for my dad, but I like living with civilization, thanks. SEE, that was a prejudiced statement.]

You like food that's traditional and well crafted. You aren't impressed with "gourmet" foods. [Very true. The Pink Door in Seattle sucks.]

You are generous, outgoing, and considerate with your choices. [??]

You are unadventurous and boring. You should consider staying home when taking a vacation. [HEY! I am too adventerous!]

The stereotype that best fits you is geek. You're the type most likely to order pizza to avoid leaving your computer. [I hate that this is TRUE!!]

Um, that's it. That wasn't actually very long. See y'all later.

No comments: