Thursday, August 30, 2007

You managed to kill 11 minutes...

You Are 64% Good

You are a good person. You do the best you can to be ethical, fair, and moral.
And as you know, being a good person means making hard decisions... and following them through.
If you're confronted with an ethical dilemma, you will usually do the right thing.
Of course you do slip up. No one's perfect. But you do your best to correct your missteps.

You are also probably: incredibly honest, especially with yourself

Right now you are on track to being: A respected leader

To be a better person: Be kind to someone who is not very kind to you

WHAT? I waited a whole week and THIS IS THE THANKS I GET????
Geez. Blogthings is going down the toilet.
I woke up at 6:00 today! Partly to train myself for the new school year (6 MORE DAYS! Or 5. I forget), and partly to take part in the morning aerobics in "Animal Crossing".
I know. Lame.
And it wasn't even worth my time! It was just a bunch of people leaning over one way, then the other, while Copper yelled at them. And Tortimer got mad at me and was all, "Today's the last day of aerobics, so you don't get a present!" I'll have to fix that. Because it's only August 30, not August 31.
But I caught a bunch of rare beetles and an Aropaima, and NOOKWAY WASN'T OPEN!! Grr. So I couldn't get my free money, either. Dang.
I think I'll go play that now.
Rupert Grint. Awww. He wants to be an ice cream man.

1 comment:

Matt Wilson said...

lalalala I have work to be doing but I'm commenting yoooo do do do.