Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Sesame Street: For the kid in all of us

Luke is no longer adorable. He scratched up my arm.
I swear, Cartel's "Chroma" and Classic Crime's "Albatross" are my two favorite albums right now.
I need something to do.
My dad is giving up on Harry Potter????
For the present, anyways.
NO!
I forbid it.
Wtf, why do people like that poem?
Just because I wrote it doesn't make it good.
Jk. That sounded conceited. But I meant it to be.
Seriously, tho, I CRINGE whenever I think of this poem.
Because the end is SO CRAPPY and throws off the whole groove.
True, it's only been taken four times...
But everyone seems to like the Sky High quiz???
*currently examining every poem I've ever written*
Okay, sappy emo love poem got a 5 (taken 5 times, voted 1). I kind of liked that one.
Ew, this poem makes me SICK. But that's okay because it's been taken 0 times. *phew*
Bla bla bla, nerds unite poem is loved by all.
And then there is the one that I thought was pretty good, actually. But I guess I'm the only one that thinks so. Taken once, with a vote of 3.
Ooooh, ouch.
But that's good. Because I don't want a career in poetry.
That's like getting a career in teaching.
BURN!
I would be a teacher, but there's no subject that I would enjoy teaching. I explain things badly. Except maybe gym. I love gym/PE/whatever.
Do do do do.
That's my day.

6 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

PE teacher there you go.

where can I read this poetry?

Lauren said...

i could wear those gross 80's shorts and tube socks!!!
it's in my links...but i would prefer it if you didn't.

Matt Wilson said...

I'd prefer I did.

Lauren said...

well, don't.

Matt Wilson said...

noI really want to know, tell me. please

pretty please...

with splenda on top?

Lauren said...

ew splenda just ruined it all for me. i'm putting the URL in a vault with a blind dragon in it.