Friday, August 03, 2007

Hafta have my Harry.

Sort of alliteration.
W00T.
So I spent at least 12 hours discussing Harry Potter with my peeps. YES. I'm creating for myself a Harry Potter stats. I know, I'm a freak.
THAT IS TOTALLY WHAT I'M PUTTING IN MY "ABOUT ME"!!!
Name: Elizabeth Goodwin (I understand this is a real person, but it's my middle name AND a very Harry Potterish last name)
Year: 5
House: Gryffindor (Let's see, Hufflepuff loses everything, Ravenclaw is annoyingly witty and wise, and NOTHING GOOD COMES OUT OF SLYTHERIN!!! OMGEEEZ!)
Wand: (totally making this up, but it sounds cool. I think Ron has one just like it in book 3??) Cherry, 13 inches, unicorn hair (that's what all the cool kids have)
I'm also on the Quidditch team as a chaser. Lol. We created our own Gryffindor quidditch team.
Chasers: Me, Sara, Kara
Keeper: Jocelyn
Seeker: Jeannie
Beaters: Jason, Matt
Although Jason and Matt have technically graduated from Hogwarts already...
Enough of that rubbish.
I'm going to take a bunch of sorting hat quizzes.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I'M FREEEE! Free from the fuzzies that ail me so!! I don't know how I did it, but I did, because I knew I'd already done it! Does that make sense??
Hermione: NO!
What house are you???
I hope I continue my Gryffindor streak.
Yeah. Iiiii'm a loser.

No comments: