Thursday, August 09, 2007

Hold on to me, love

You know I can't stay long.
All I wanted to say was I love you and I'm not afraid.
Those were song lyrics, but I'm actually saying goodbye for...erm, three or four days, now. Eesh.
Awww, wouldn't it actually be sad if someone planned their actual/farewell suicide around "My Last Breath"?
I don't know why this is running through my head, but it seems really sad so early in the morning.
Seriously. This is ungodly.
So I just have a few words for all of you before I go to leadership camp.
Blubber, tweak, North Pole, cinnamon...wait...I take back that last one.
And "40 ACRES" IS THE BEST ALBUM EVER!
Time for some "Headlights" to cheer me up.
And I know you're COLD, but come home!

5 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

Pastor matt bought me that cd and I still haven't listened to it at all. I'm going to...eventually.

this one guy had this really awesome shirt at creation it read:
"slackers unite!...tomorow!"
hahaha pretty funny.

Matt Wilson said...

have great fun at camp. learn lots.

Matt Wilson said...

"You know goofy...your pretty groovy..."

Lauren said...

I WANT THAT SHIRT.
most of caedmon's call's other stuff is lame, but 40 acres is amazing. you should listen to it. ....TOMORROW!

Matt Wilson said...

hahaha nice one. band camp starts in less than 12 hours.

so true too...