Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Towels imported from Turkey

And turkey imported from Maaaaaaaaine.
My dad seems very impressed by Ryan and Sharpay.
I have to admit, Lucas Grabeel has an amazing voice.
And Ashley's is great, and she can sort of act. More so than Vanessa or Monique.
RYNE SANBORN IS ONLY 18! That's younger than I thought.
Okay, here we have the old Jason. Young. Innocent. Kind of short, but still cute.

Behold. The new Jason.

Sort of obsessed.
His name is actually pronounced "rine". That's...cool.
Only he's into ice hockey...VERY into ice hockey. Dang it.
THE GIRL WHO PLAYS KELSEY IS OLDER THAN RYNE! AAAAAH!
But yeah. I'm obsessed.
Had some good pizza. Life is cheesy.

11 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

but sharpay really doesn't have an amazing voice, I swear to you everything in that whole movie is studio production in the megaton loads. at least most of it. and she can't if you listen to her other songs, like the ones she tried to do independently, they al lreally suck, and isn't she like 24 or something?

Matt Wilson said...

and how do I relate to percy weasley?

Lauren said...

she does too.
and she's 21.
YOU JUST DO.

Matt Wilson said...

no you need to tell me exactly what inspired you to think that thought. its killin' me.

Matt Wilson said...

btw I'm coming to yg tomorow.

Lauren said...

i seriously do not know. it was just a random thought that i probably should never have mentioned.
can i call you percy tomorrow?

Matt Wilson said...

sure. I guess.

Matt Wilson said...

...I don't think it was a random thought I just don't thin kyou want to tell me. now I"m definitely insulted ^_- jk

Lauren said...

it was too a random thought.

Matt Wilson said...

do I dictate a hint of sarcasm?

speaking of which there are like 50 synonyms for sarcastic...sardonic, fececious, etc. etc. ok so I can think of 2 but still, there al like, upper level vocabish words and they all mean basically the same thing, of course they feel slightly different in a sentence but yeah nvm...retarded.

Lauren said...

hooooooooow was that sarcastic?