Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Why do I do the things I do????

Seriously, though, what's wrong with me???
You are a Playful Date

Your dating philosophy?
"Fun first, romance later"
You rather scream on a roller coaster...
Then stare in to some guy's eyes over dinner.

Guys to look for:
Men with humorous profiles and quirky interests
Sure that business suit guy may look boring...
But if he likes snowball fights, give him a try

Mainly because I even TAKE these quizzes. Either I get bored too easily, or I actually take them seriously.
Hopefully not both.
I'm sure I'm *ahem* "playful", but even us playful girls don't run around in bikinis playing football on the beach. Real football. Plenty of...tackles.
Lol, penguin are little fat people in tuxedos.
I'm listening to the LOTR audio drama thingy and Merry is SO ANNOYING. Sam can sing. He's AMAZING.
VBS was fun today. Only Bradley was being a wiggly worm. "Are you a wriggly worm? Just wriggle around in the ground and have sex with yourself."
"Jada, who is that?" "That's the baby Katie!" Katie has little eyeballs. I was trying to wake her up and succeeded...but then she fell back asleep. Mom said it's a coping mechanism? That babies just fall asleep whenever. I want Katie-feet.
But I don't think she's a Nazi.
The fuzzies are keeping my on my toes, adding another little twist to the mix. So my life is all convoluted like.

No comments: