Sunday, August 05, 2007

Not even the thrill of animated horses...

I tried to play "Legacy of Rosemond Hill", but found it really boring for some reason. I don't know, getting an animated horse's health up to 100 by walking around doing menial tasks has lost its appeal.
Heeeey, my room is all switched up. I know have a bed that actually touches the ground and it looks a lot better. It also makes me look like I'm living in a closet, but for the next 4 years it's really amazingly great. And everything is even more organized and THERE'S A PLACE TO PUT ALL MY CDS SO THEY DON'T FALL OFF THE BOOKSHELF. Baaah, I have this starry fabric that would make some nice curtains... Must be my Martha Stewart instinct. Wizard fabric, mwahahaha.
Aaaaaaaah, I love how no one takes my lineage seriously. Cuz Mac was all running around and killing things and his grandpa was like...hold on, a dialogue would be so much easier.
Mac: *running around killing things*
Grandpa: He's very rough-and-tumble.
Mrs. Maug: That's his Scandinavian blood! [Mac is so obviously Scandinavian, because of the white blond hair, blue eyes, and chubby cuteness. Wait...]
Me: Hahaha, yeah, same here. [Or something really stupid like that]
Adults: *blink and stare for 10.9 seconds.
Or maybe it's just because I'm weird.
Okaaaaay...everyone in our family (well, most) is supposed to be eating tacos here. At our house. It's 2:00 and NO ONE IS HERE. Dumb.
What is my party song???
Ew..."Girls Just Want To Have Fun" by Cindi Lauper...OH! "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer!
MUSIC HITS ME SO HARD, MAKES ME SAY, "OH MY LORD!"
I party fun-like. Right.

38 comments:

Matt Wilson said...

thank you for blessing me, with a mind to rhyme and 2 [???] feet

Matt Wilson said...

do you play guitar as well?

Matt Wilson said...

do you play guitar as well?

Lauren said...

guitar is a no.
lol, that song is amazing.

Matt Wilson said...

schucks. hmm...I'm thinking of putting together a little acoustic set for yg while we're at island lake every week and I'd like a second guitarist to back me up cause I'm liable to screw up. also looking for someone to do a bongo thing rofl I dunno maybe.

Lauren said...

that sounds amazing like waffles. hm, i could do bongo...

Matt Wilson said...

lol, you have a bongo?

Lauren said...

dan does, so i could say accio bongo.

Matt Wilson said...

sweet cereal.

Lauren said...

shut up. avada kedavra.

Matt Wilson said...

lol what you don't like that phrase? I forget who I picked that up from. I think it might've been bekka or alicia, are those bad people to mention in your opinion?

Lauren said...

no, they're cool. whatever happened to them, tho? they like slid off the face of the earth.
I thought you were making fun of my wizarding skills. altho you might be right seeing as my killing curse didn't kill you.

Matt Wilson said...

my dog jumped in front of it and now its soul is giving me protection. i wouldn't go touching me or you might turn into dust or something of that like.

Lauren said...

so bear is a horcrux now?
ew. does that mean you've gone bald and don't have a nose?

Lauren said...

oh psyche. you're harry. i'm quirrell. i just got that. so stupid sometimes...

Matt Wilson said...

yeah there you go.

Lauren said...

that didn't take me long... >:p

Lauren said...

altho it's probably better one of your dogs was there than one of your cats.
Matt: Tucker, save me!
Tucker: *lolls under couch*

Matt Wilson said...

haha. thats why I love dogs.

Lauren said...

except when they lick each other's eye sockets, among other things...

Matt Wilson said...

alright that one made me chuckle.

Lauren said...

there's nothing funny about eye socket licking.

Lauren said...

one of them might go blind.

Matt Wilson said...

haha that reminds me of this really cool old lady that walks her blind and death 30 year old dog up and down the street in a stroller everyday. pretty amazing.

Lauren said...

aw. *tear*
that's kind of what my dog was like. only a lot younger?
what kind of dog?

Matt Wilson said...

it was like a poodle.

Lauren said...

wow, that's even sadder.

Matt Wilson said...

why was your dog a poodle?

Lauren said...

no, poodles just happen to be really pathetic creatures.

Matt Wilson said...

why is that? I've seen some vicious poodles.

Lauren said...

it seems there's two poodle extremes: the poodles that are ashamed to even be alive and just get toted around in little mini purses, and the ones that are actually little fluffy pink attack dogs. that work for the CIA. whilst eating donuts. i don't know.

Matt Wilson said...

wow that was great, "ashamed to be alive" good one...

paris hilton!

Lauren said...

it's true, tho. look at any random poodle.
"paris hilton!"
....is a...no comment.

Lauren said...

hey, i just learned a whole slew of female insults, so she is a TROLLOP!
that's probably not okay to say, but it sort of fits and it's so much fun to say.

Matt Wilson said...

what'd you look at an british-english encyclopedia of insults or something?

Colossians 3:8 =O

Lauren said...

nah, it was in a book i was reading. they were discussing how females are always calling each other slut and always have been.
my bad...

Matt Wilson said...

who. well I call jared a man-whore constantly so. yeah. but its not exactly cause he is...well...not exactly ^_- hahaha

Lauren said...

whatever, i saw that picture of him shirtless.
just kidding.
jared isn't exactly a man-whore. although i'm still curious about his little strip tease...