Sunday, July 15, 2007

She's nothing to me

First part of "Lacrymosa" totally reminds me of "Phantom Menace". Especially when the choir comes in.
Church was surprisingly good today. Emily was finally there and I haven't seen her in like 5 years. Not. But pretty close. Like 2 weeks????? Katie is pink. Anita is cream. I'm green. William is blue.
LACRYMOSA (And you can blame it on meeeeeeeee, set your guilt free ((high note)), I don't wanna hold you BAAAAACK NOOOOW LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!)
I swear, this song is flipping amazing.
There was just one thing at church that made me really mad and also made me want to throw up.
Even my mom thinks I suck at drums. Go figure.
My friends the fuzzies are back. Screw them. I just want to be done with this person.
I really hate 14. And that my parents were RIGHT about one thing.
If this is 14, 15's gonna suck.
Other than that, life's all good. Need to put up Fall Out Boy poster.
OMGEEEEEEEEEZ, this person obviously loves Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, too. AND she used "Your Guardian Angel" lyrics.
Ew, thinking about that song and the fuzzies from hell simaltaneously makes me puke.
I was going to write an FOB story, but I'm short on inspiration. Oh well, I've got plenty of free time. My first day of summer school's tomorrow. Woop dee doo. I'm going to need a sleeping aid.
Okay, slightly annoying, why do they keep saying every band is smexy? MCR = SMEXY! BERT = SMEXY! P!ATD! THEY'RE ALL SMEXY!
AAAAAAAAAAGH. Even Papa Roach is smexy.
I saw "Ratatouille". It was probably the best animated film I've ever seen, and the best movie I've seen all year. It's that good. The rats were so adorable. Linguine was really annoying. "OH, I JUST CAN'T EVEN TALK TO YOU! Oh, well, it's kinda crazy, but you know, I've got, well, heh heh, I've gotta a secret, and it's DISTURBING!" He wouldn't shut up. Skinner looked like a tiny french Prince. It was pretty funny. I kept waiting for him to burst out in song. PURPLE RAIN, PUUUUURPLE RAIN.
Amy Lee says certain words weird. Like on "Your Star", where she's all, "All my fears turn to rage," it sounds like, "All my feels tuln to rage."
Oooooooooooooh oh, but I wanna let it gooooo.
I hate Hinder!
Ew, I saw "The Derby Stallion" the other day. It was so horrible. I didn't even watch all of it. But there was all this stupid racial tension. Hello, this is practically a DISNEY movie. There's no such thing as racial tension! And Zac Efron played the exact same character he did in HSM. And then the girl kisses him and there's a really stupid exchange straight outta "Seventh Heaven".
Annoying Little Sister #1: Did she kiss him, mommy?
Mom (JUST LIKE THE ONE FROM 7TH HEAVEN): Uh, no, I think she's just checking his lips...
Dad: I do that sometimes. *chuckle*
Annoying Little Sister #2: Suuuuure.
IT WAS SO DUMB.
And of course Zac (his character's name was PATRICK, but whatever) didn't see it coming. She's all, "Hey, I wanna tell you something," and he leans down and is all, "What?" GUESS WHAT? GUESS WHAT? Well, now you KNOW WHAT. Loser.
What's with the mom and her lies of death? Sounds like sexual repression to me.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

15 might be better. It's going pretty well for me right now....