Sunday, July 22, 2007

Oh, I know you best, I know you'll get what you get, you'll get what you deserve.

Cartel up there.
The more I think about the last Harry Potter, the more I realize it was a total copout. I mean, the whole conspiracy thing was CRAZY and while other people might've seen that coming, I DIDN'T, but MY FAVORITE CHARACTER DIED, two OTHER characters died, you never figure out what happens to some newer characters, and they never really say how the Ministry of Magic comes back to normal. Oh, Voldemort's gone. That should make everything INSTANTLY perfect. And what about Umbridge?????????
J. K. Rowling disappointed me.
"Even how to score hot babes." "Wait. What?" "Class dismissed." "Wait, wait, hold on. I want to learn how to score hot babes!" "Vamoose, Potter." "TEACH ME!" "No, skedaddle." "Hello, Severus." "Hello, headmaster." "I need some wizarding liquids." "Fresh out." "How about some enchanted juice?" "No." "How about expired gorilla milk." "That has no magical properties." "Au contraire, Snape-a-doodle. It's done a wonder on me bowels." "Okay, whatever..." "Tee hee hee."

No comments: