Tuesday, July 03, 2007

So deep, but a love so hidden...

Tell me, what is foot-poping? I'm familiar with foot-popping, but not foot-poping. Do you baptize your foot or something? I just took a quiz that used that word frequently. Oh, and they used Hawk Nelson lyrics. "She's got every little thing I wanted, but it still feels just like the day it started." :O I KNOW THOSE LYRICS! And then one of the results was "Forbidden kiss: So deep, but a love so hidden..." Riiiiiight. This just goes to show you what kind of person I am.
Also, I took a quiz called "Beautiful Dark Pics", which wasn't really a quiz at all.
I am seriously loving this picture.

He's like, "Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I got a rose, dododododo," like Blake Lewis when the American Idol peeps did that creepy music video with the circus and he was dressed as a ringleader and he wore eyeliner and it was SO CREEPY. That's just what it reminds me of. Only this picture isn't creepy, just funny. There was another picture of a shirtless guy with dark wings and it was very Davey Havok-ish. Also very Fang-ish, now that I think about it.
I heart fang.
I used "emos" as one of the tags, even though this guy is more accurately described as goth. But hey.
"Waaaaaaaaah, I got a rose, dododododo..."

3 comments:

RRock_With_It said...

I like the picture.
he looks pretty emo to me....maybe a mix of both?

RRock_With_It said...

I can't find that quiz...could you post the link?

Lauren said...

http://www.quizilla.com/users/torturedxmind/quizzes/...Beautiful%20Dark%20Pics...%5B20%5D/