Sunday, July 08, 2007

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

I love this song. :)
I now only kill fuzzies when I listen to "Your Guardian Angel" by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus.
I will never let you fall
I'll stand up with you forever
I'll be there for you through it all
Even if saving you SENDS ME TO HEAVEN!!!
Had a Harry Potter marathon today. I finished the first one, which took me an uncharacteristic three days to finish, got through the second one (forgot how good the first two are), and am currently in the third one, which used to be my favorite, until I reread the 4th one last year (wow).
I lurve Harry Potter.
Now that I think about it, "Your Guardian Angel" reminds me of Fang. Or just "Maximum Ride" in general.
I made these cookie bar things from the recipe off the back of a bag of Chocolatier chips. Only we didn't have any white flour, so I had to use whole-wheat, which is a weird color, and it doesn't make a very good crust, just this weird flat piece of crappy bread. And then you're supposed to pour melted chocolate chips + condensed milk on it, which is GROSS (condensed milk). And then you put the rest of the crappy crust mixed with chocolate chips on top. I didn't have enough for the top, so most of it is just chocolate. But it tasted okay.
More random topics. Um, today at church Susan asked if I was Irish (brought on because my red streak is gone and I have no brown roots, and she thinks my coloring is interesting). Unfortunately, I'm not cool enough to be Irish, I am PURELY Scandinavian. Well, Scandinavian, probably English or some other Northern European, and a little bit Cherokee Indian. Not like you could tell ANY of this by looking at me.
Go dance, fool. Dat's right, sucka.
I have a great desire to go to a school dance (an all-district would be nice) and dancing the night away with my friends, particularly to songs from Fall Out Boy's "From Under the Cork Tree", such as "Our Lawyers Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued", "Of All the Gin Joints In the World", "Dance, Dance" (duh), and basically the whole album. Especially "Sophomore Slump...". Best song on the whole CD.
I forgot it was SUNDAY. Urp. My bad.

No comments: