Tuesday, July 03, 2007

HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!!!!!!!!

I so can't wait for Harry Potter to come out. But even if I can convince my parents to give me a $20 allowance (cheap, I know, but from them this is a gift; my dad sounded pretty for it. Also better than $10 a month.)
I want to watch the third movie some time. Probably the best one.
Hermione: Harry? Harry? What's wrong, Harry? *removes invisible cloak*
Harry: *crying* He was their friend and he betrayed him. *yelling in case we didn't hear him the first time* HE WAS THEIR FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah.
Can't wait. Eeeeee... And I know where to get it cheap. Nyaaaaaah...
My brother got a sweet new laptop. It's really fast and stuff and has all these games. Only, like a normal laptop, doesn't really have a mouse, so that's kind of annoying. Solitaire is a pain.
I still heart Fang.
There's also these weird games called "Purble Place" where you can either play memory (I have an A- memory. Weee...), make cakes (at first I was like, Wah, but it's dumb and boring. You have to make the same cake OVER and OVER and OVER until you make all the cakes.), or guess what the Purble's look like. That one's pretty easy. One time I was just messing around and I got 5 stars for getting them all right the first time. W00t.
Did he say evil decadence or emo decadence?
I think I like new Evanescence better than old Evanescence. The truth hurts.
I had a dream that I was at school listening to old Evanescence. That school was amazing. I wish I could go there, instead.
I'm listening to all my itunes by artist, so I'm on Disciple right now. Then the Disney Chorus (I have "Yo Ho! (A Pirate's Life For Me)" on there, but it's such a ripoff. It's instrumentals for the first 3 minutes and it's a 4 minute 44 second song. LAME.
Once I come up on Fall Out Boy, I'm screwed: all four albums and a bunch of singles. Waaaaah.
Ew, I've also got a lot of Falling Up on there. I like them better in concert. And I liked them a lot until I got "Crashings". Who knew.

No comments: