Thursday, July 12, 2007

HE WAS MY SON!

Let me just say, before I start, does anyone else hate those old school keyboards with the really small backspace keys?? Cuz I broke my pinky during basketball, so I can't reach the stupid small ones anymore, and it's annoying trying to erase something misspelled like botos (boots) and having a million little slashes.
\\\\\\\\
Anyway, the fun continues with "Miss Popularity". You know you love it.
Went to the stupid party. There was music, I gave him my present, and that was IT. Kind of a lame party, no? His stupid best friend (Meg, lol) made me choose the music. Finally got the whole "talking to people" thing. Apparently you're supposed to listen to them because they actually know what they're talking about. :O
Jack liked the cello thing. Just as I was about to kiss him (??? fine by me) when his ex-girlfriend comes up. Kind of scary, and this happened multiple times, there's this whole crappy scene leading up to the kiss, and in the end I end up hiding behind him. Wth????
So his ex-girlfriend is a skank. Big surprise. And she's mean and has the nerve to call off the party early. But Jack, being an idiot, listens. So I leave, and WHAT'S THIS? I get a text message from Aleesha (my best friend) that he's at the cafe with Skanky????? She tells me to put a stop to it. So I do. Rowr, cat fight. Unfortunately, the whole thing does not escalate to a catfight. The people with exclamation points over their heads tell me to be honest and not yell. So I have to BEG her to stop seeing Jack, but then she tells me my outfit sucks. So I have to buy a NEW outfit. Yes. ANOTHER one.
The tagline for this game is "Your Friends. Your Choices. Your Future." It should be "Taking control of your destiny, one outfit at a time". So I buy the stupid outfit (which includes a manicure this time) and have to go find Jack, and it turns out he's done with her, and he likes another girl...
Another near kissing scene.
But we're interrupted by a French girl. And, because he seems taken with her, I run off crying.
Had no choice. I swear, if I could control every action of my character, this game would be a whole lot different.
Oh, silly me, turns out she's his COUSIN'S GIRLFRIEND. Right. So you're having an affair with your cousin's girlfriend? Jerk. But I still have to buy movie tickets that I think he would like (with help from the wise movie ticket taker) and take him to the movies. Isn't it the guy that pays for the dates? I already bought you a present.
And he loves the movie. I must've read his mind. And then he's all excited about this school festival thing. The orchestra's playing. Oooh, sounds like...fun.
And MORITZ IS SICK WITH CHICKEN POX! WHO WILL TAKE HIS PLACE????? Well, I will.
And that means a choreographed dance routine, guitar playing, and invitation passing. Which I fulfilled.
Finally, Jack has the courage to ask me out.
ARE YOU SERIOUS? HOW LONG DID IT TAKE? So I say, "YES!" Actually, the very creepy reply was, "From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one! I was too shy to say hello, because I thought you wouldn't like me! Of course my answer is yes." Surprisingly, this didn't freak him out.
So the big kiss finally comes.
I can honestly say now that I kissed Jack White.
Haha.
I'm playing it again with the skater guy. I used my real name, but the skater's name is Pete Wentz. Gross. Oh, I got Amy Lee in there: she's my best friend. The skater's clothes are really expensive, but it's more fun than the musician. I've almost beat it, so I'll finish it and play with the athlete tomorrow.

No comments: