Thursday, July 19, 2007

You want me, come find, make up you MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND

OH MY FREAKING FREAKING GOSH!
So I had this really long post, right? And I accidentally press delete and IT'S ALL GONE, YEAH?
NOW I CAN'T FREAKING GET IT BACK! Time to retype.
Summer school was cool except for everyone all Indian lovers. Cuz I know white men kinda did stupid things and Chief Joseph was pretty cool and all, but it was just like, "AAAAH." They made out like Marcus Whitman deserved to die because his wife was a bbbbbwitch.
"Last Comic Standing" was pretty funny last night. Dante did this thing where he performed "The Wizard of Oz" with Jack Nicholson as Dorothy, Gilbert Gottfried as Tin Man (it was so hilarious, he got his face all scrunched up just like Gilbert and was like, "I WANNA HEART!"), Christopher Lloyd as Scarecrow ("I want...I want...I want...I want...I want...D***."), and Robert DeNiro as the Wizard. He made it, of course.
So did Gina Yashere ("Cootchy cootchy coo. Cootchy cootchy coo. You see this rattle? I BOUGHT IT!!!!"), Ralph Harris (? I think that was his name, who did a grandpa impression.), that annoying Debbie girl ("I'm FAT! HAHAHAHAHA!), and Doug Benson ("SPARTANS!!!!!!!"). It made me mad that John Carpurulo and Sabrina didn't make it. THey talked about fat guys and sandwhiches and lesbians ("You know what I hate about lesbian stereotypes? THEY ALL APPLY TO ME!!!")
BLOGTHINGS FINALLY HAS NEW QUIZZES! True, they all suck, but hey. Crap, another "DO YOU LIKE HIM?" quiz. I'm going to keep the same friend in mind as last time.
Why can't they have an accurate answer, because I'm pretty sure he would fall off his chair and go, "NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!"
Oh. Crap. NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
You Are Friends With Potential

There's a little spark going on here, no question about it
Will this develop into a hot romance? Look to your guy friend for clues.
Does he flirt with all his female friends? Or are you an exception?
If he's giving you special treatment, you've won a part of his heart already.

Um, ew.
That's gross.
Went to the mall with my peeps yesterday. That was pretty fun. I officially love Hot Topic, if you didn't know that already. They have Evanescence T-shirts for $15! Next time I have money, THAT T-SHIRT IS MINE! there were also Red Jumpsuit Apparatus T-shirts and FOB T-shirts, but whatever. Evanescence beats both you guys.
Curse you, Amber. And my quiet intensity. BUt then again...thank you???
Oh dear.
Your Ideal Marriage Proposal Is

After dinner at your favorite restaurant, at the spot where you first kissed.

Uh, right, well, my favorite restaurant is Pizza Hut. That or Johnny Rockets, but that's up in Seattle, so I'll stick with a stuffed crust pan pizza, thanks.
Nathan, William, and I all read each others personalities out loud from "Do What You Are" last night. That was pretty funny. Especially when William couldn't decide whether or not he was Judger or Perceiver, so that automatically meant Perceiver.
I'm an ESFJ.
Nathan's an ENTJ.
Williams an ESTP.
Dad's an INFJ.
Mom's an ENFP??? I think.
I wanna see what everyone else is. Hehehehe.
I played "Miss Popularity". I played as Victoria Beckham, which was really funny, because one of the haircuts made it look just like her, and I'd be sitting there all going, "How MAJOR is that?" Oh, and Major was her favorite subject. And her best friend Posh Spice went out with David Beckham's best friend Tosh Spice. Don't they sound perfect for each other??? DON'T THEY??
How does this apply, I don't wear makeup??
Your Makeup Look Is

Dramatic Eyes with Naked Lips
You rock an edgy, modern look with feminine grace

Right. So I look like a creepy demon child.
OMGEEZ, I'm totally going to write a crappy poem today. One about unrequited love, since that's what all poems are about, and one about dreaming, because you can make REALLY CRAPPY/FUNNY poetry about stuff like that. I'm so excited, gonna make some bad poetry today, yo.
And they won't rhyme. Because rhyming isn't cool.
Well, I'm sure it is, but I've always been bad at it.
Oh boy, Blogthings will now accurately predict when I'll get my next BOYFRIEND.
Who else is laughing besides me?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
You'll Find a Boyfriend Within 3 Weeks

You're out enough to meet plenty of guys
And it shows, because a few are interested in you
Even if you haven't meet the right guy yet
He's standing just around the corner :-)

So my dream guy's going to POP OUT OF NOWHERE! "Hello, there, my name is Silas!" Slightly random? Knowing me I'd probably punch him in the stomach. And then kill him.
I am starving. But I can't go in the kitchen. I best stay down here. SILAS might be up there...

No comments: