Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cream cheese AND pudding? Does it get any better than that?

Um, okay, that's straight up voyeurism.
But this has obviously happened to her before.
And everybody's OKAY with that?
Hahaha, Joe's all preppy. And Pete's a normal kid. Aww, little boy Pete. Andy hasn't died his hair a weird color yet. And Patrick is just Patrick.
WHY DO THEY END UP MAKING OUT IN HIS CAR?? And how did she get there so fast??? Is she some forest goddess? Or did he THINK he parked the long way, but ended up parking in her backyard or something.
I know the moral to this story: "Voyeurism is okay, as long as it's true love!!!"
Um, no comment. And the kid runs like a girl.
I just made a COCONUT PIE!!!!!!
COCONUT!!!
Tastes good. With pudding AND cream cheese. It's yellow, BUT TASTY.
Mmm.
Aw, her gets her on CAMERA!
I guess I really don't understand the phrase "are you busting my chops?" Yeah, uh, Robert? HOW AM I BUSTING YOUR CHOPS AGAIN? I JUST ASKED ABOUT PLAIN WHITE T'S!!!
And, okay, I forgot to add "there" in the title of "Hey There, Delilah". My bad.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
I wonder if it's a sheltered thing? Hahaha, so not sheltered. About as sheltered as Jessica Simpson. Or a nerd thing?
Wow, this is my last post for a while, until I die of heat stroke/of boredom/laughing.
Got a crazy funny book at the library. A girl moves from Minnesota to New York to become an up and coming FASHION DESIGNER! and she doesn't know about prostitutes???
Maybe SHE'S the sheltered one.
Naive. Innocent. Take yo pick.
"So, how long do you want the room?" "Huh?" "Like, for a night, or for a few hours?" "What??? Why a few hours?" "Are you one of them working girls? *notices she looks too preppy or UP AND COMING to be a hooker* Nah, you're not." "What's a working girl?"
Oh. My. Gosh. ARE YOU A HOOKER OR NOT????????
But yeah.
Heh heh. I wanna set someone's lawn on fire so that it spells "Homecoming?" a la "Dance, Dance". JOE IS GROSS! Patrick is adorable.
Pete: *stabs*
Girl: OW!
Pete: I'm sorry...*sob*
Girl: It's okay. You look so handsome!
Pete: *adorable smile*
That video made me unhate Pete Wentz. Not become rabidly obsessed, but unhate.

No comments: