Monday, July 16, 2007

They SOOOO don't fit the presidential profile!

Was talking to Dylan today. Somehow I always forget how different we are until I talk to him. I mean, we're like exact opposites. But he's a cool friend. And he doesn't think Danity Kane is lame.
Not that I like Danity Kane...that much, anyways.
Summer school was pretty sweet. I actually really like it. It's like, "Forget summer, HOW BOUT SCHOOL!"
Ish my favorite. and I got through 2 chapters of WA State History, which isn't that boring, but it's pretty boring.
I only know 2 people in that class, but we didn't really talk much. The teacher was Mr. Thorsen, Nathan's old teacher, and he was like, "Hm, do you know a NATHAN?" and I was like, "Yeah, I live with him. He's my brother." But he's really nice. Mr. Thorsen, not Nathan, although Nathan IS helping me buy Harry Potter this Saturday. W00T.
Lol, I like riddles.
Who succeeded the first president?
....
....
....
....
....
....
THE SECOND ONE!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA yeah.
I'm going out on the road again, she's back there all alone again, wondering when will it ever end, for her, for me, for her, for me.
Tobymac. Blah.
Yeah. Summer school. Sweet.
Cha.

No comments: