Friday, July 06, 2007

I've been to the year 3000...

Whenever I listen to this song I picture the Jonas brothers making rapping gestures.
I took a trip to the year 3000, this song had gone multiplatinum, everybody bought our seventh album, it had outsold Kelly Clarkson.
A few of these things seem a little obvious and a few a little not. Is he saying that they finally put out their 7th album in the year 3000, or by the year 3000 everyone had bought it. I find that impossible, but hey.
Oh, and of course they outsold Kelly Clarkson, if she's going to continue down her path of perpetual emoness.
I sampled "My December". It was kind of lame.
"So many things to tell her, but how to make her see? The truth about my past? IMPOSSIBLE! She'd turn away from meeeee!" "He's holding back, he's hiding, but what I can't deciiiide, why won't he be the king I know he is, the king I see insiiiiiiiiiiiide?"
*sniff*
It brings a tear to my eye...
HARRY POTTER ISH COMING OUT!
And so is the 5th movie.
I'm going to Wikipedia the play Daniel Radcliffe was in to see why he was so nude.
Just curious.
I want "SCHOOL'S OUT---FOREVER" very bad!
J-5 is rocking on the radio...
I TURNED IN LOTR LIKE TWO MONTHS AGO!!!!! AAAAAAAAGH!
I hate this library.
Ace high royal flush, red velvet orange crush, but you just don't impress me much.
I saw "Evan Almighty" yesterday. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. In fact, it was actually really good. I'm not giving it like 8 stars out of 5, and it's not my favorite movie of all time, but I do like Steve Carrell. He's a really good all around actor. And I don't dislike Morgan Freeman as much. He's pretty cool in that movie. And even though Morgan Freeman as God is a little innacurate (just a little) he did a good portrayal of God's love and stuff.
And the movie was actually funny, so I don't know what everyone else thinks.
I liked the horses. I would've brought 2 of each breed, but hey, that's just me.

No comments: