Friday, July 20, 2007

It's just too good to be TRUE!

cBlogthings has MORE new Quizzes! YES! We are back on schedule.
Lol, I found this story on Quizilla called "Adopted by Fall Out Boy?". Aaaah, so funny. And not in a good way. But hey, it's me we're talking about.
Seriously, tho, the girl gets adopted by FOB!
Pete Wentz actually, who apparently lives with his band, and Patrick and Joe are gay together? Um, wth? And the main character doesn't know who Fall Out Boy is (but as her best guy friend says, they're the best emo band EVA! Um, not?).
Yeaaaah.
I was reading the career portion of "Do What You Are", where they give you the reccomended careers for your personality type. Yeah, so I'm an ESFJ.
So they want me to be either a pediatric nurse, a real estate agent, or a patrolman.
Um, no. Do you know how much I DON'T want to be a cop? I'm sure other ESFJ's find this thrilling, but it's low pay, females get sexually harassed, and I don't want to spend time away from my family to arrest prostitutes. And I SUCK AT SCIENCE! And pediatric nurses TAKE A LOT OF SCIENCE. Sure, I love kids, and get them for the most part, but not enough to do sciencey things for a living. And real estate agent? Enough said.
Wow, this is crazy accurate.
Your Love is Based on Infatuation

Your love often borders on obsession. You fall in love from afar.
You can't help but have strong feelings for someone you're attracted to.
And even if that attraction isn't immediately reciprocated - you hold out hope.
For you, feeling love-struck is almost as good as feeling in love.

Why your love can last: You tend to love completely and unconditionally.

Why your love can fail: Your love is often blind... and sometimes stupid.

So true.
What's your punk band name? I'd love to know. Please don't be a name generator, please don't be a name generator, please don't be a name generator.
AAAAAGH, EVEN WORSE, A ONE QUESTION TEST!
NO WAY, THE CURIOUS SPORK!
Your Punk Band Name Is...

The Curious Spork

Totally naming my rock band that.
I'm still curious as to what I would do in a rock band, since everyone thinks I fail at drums. And life.
Because if you're the manager and crap, you automatically get no recognition. Yes, I'm in love with myself, I want a little musical glory. But if you're manager, you might as well wear a T-shirt bearing the legend, "I have no musical talents." And you can't play trombone in a rock band. Piano, maybe, but I don't want to admit to my dad that I actually LIKE piano, because he's the one so adamant about me "using my gifts" AKA only play piano in worship/rock/punk/ska band.
Hello, I'm not Amy Lee. Sure, I did take 6 years of classical piano, and I'm still continuing to play on my own (AFTER FINALLY QUITTING!!!!), but I doubt I'd be good enough to start writing my own stuff or improvising just using the chords I know.
I know no chords.
Wow, this is true as well. Not like I'm complaining.
Men See You As: Not a Challenge

When you're in love, you lay it all out on the line
And while men do appreciate your honesty...
Do you ever wonder if you're being a little too available?
Pull back a little! He'll be wanting you even more.

I'm sure guys just LUUUUURVE challenges (according to Chris Brown), but "hard-to-get" could also translate to "stuck-up-whore".
OH NO! Another men-oriented quiz. Or rather, a quiz about men and bla bla bla.
Yet I'm taking it. Oooooh well.
I can't really answer these questions truthfully...
"You last had a boyfriend...over a year ago." Like...kindergarten? Lol.
You Don't Need a Man, but You Want One!

You like having a guy in your life, and overall, you prefer not to be single.
You won't go out with a guy out of desperation.. you rather be alone.
However, when you're single, you do tend to obsess a little over dating.
Because no matter how good your single life is, it's better with a great guy around.

Um, right, I'm not a 27-year-old single woman living in a studio apartment in New York.
Do I scare off men? I would say so, as I laugh at the irony. But no, this quiz will tell me all that is wrong with my life.
REALLY????????
You Are 32% Scary

You scare men off ocassionaly, but only very weak men.
You're a normal woman. You're not perfect, but you're pretty darn close.

I was sure I was at least 72% scary. Oh darn. Another failure.
Not.
OMG, PROM QUIZ!!!!!!!!!
EVEN BETTER, PROM DRESS QUIZ!!!!
Oooh, tough. T-U-P-H. How should I arrive at the prom? Horse drawn carriage? Um, kind of lame. A plain old horse would be nice. How bout a pony drawn carriage? Are they discriminated against short horses, huh? Although ponies aren't horses...never mind. Convertible sports car? Tempting, I want one, but seems a little Valley Girl, uh, Limo, good old standby...and cliche. Motorcycle NO, SUV NO, environmentalists will kill me. Bentley? Limo? Bentley? Limo? I DON'T KNOW!
Oh, how appropriate, and it's black.
Classic Halter Dress

Classy and sexy, you know how to make a lasting impression without having an outrageous dress.

Well, that's it for today, folks.
HEY, I totally passed Unit 1 of WASHINGTON STATE HISTORY! Well, I don't know if I PASSED, but I finished it!
Sad. I'm 14-years-old, and the prom is what I'm most looking forward to in this life. Or at least my high school career. Well, that and freshman.

1 comment:

RRock_With_It said...

T-U-P-H! Newt!!

You do not fail at life, or drums.