Friday, July 13, 2007

But mostly Max and Fang related, of course

THEY'RE MAKING A MAXIMUM RIDE MOVIE! That means I need to hurry up and read the second book. I was going to buy it for $6 on Tuesday, but opted not to so I could have money for other things.
Curses.
I can't wait for the soundtrack. They should definitely have "Your Guardian Angel", by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (it could be Fang declaring undying love for Max...), and "The Only One", by Evanescence, because it has that line about flying and crashing. And she's all, "Don't look down, you'll become their SACRIFICE!" That could be Max telling that to, erm, Fang. And the chorus about lying could be about Jed.
But hey. That's just me.
Yes. I realize that's mostly Max and Fang related.
I'm going to talk about "Miss Popularity" some more. Yes. You knew it was coming. Fine, go read the next blog if it bothers you that much.
do do do do...where should I start? I beat the skater version last night. Lame. He was just really whiny about the environment and crap, and I forgot to get a new hat, and he was seriously considering his ex-girlfriend! Just because she had a nice OUTFIT. Psyche, I HAD THE EXACT SAME OUTFIT. AND TURQUOISE NAIL POLISH! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM? But it was mainly the stupid stuff about the environment. The things he did for the school festival were the lamest of the three guys: first, a trash pickup, then handing out flyers (aren't those made out of paper? What happened to wanting to save the environment?), and then skateboarding like pros.
SO LAME. I guess I'm kind of biased against environmentalists and animal rights freaks. I just think it's all stupid. And the PETA people got all mad at Mit Romney for letting his dog ride on the roof...IN 1983!!!!!
Come to think of it, skater had the lamest stance of the three, too. (Musician: hands in pockets, Athlete: Arms crossed, Skater: hands clasped in front of him) WHO CLASPS THEIR HANDS IN FRONT OF THEM? Very cool and...environmental???
I finally figured out the guy usually hangs out where he broke up with you to get with your best friend. PSYCHE. Why didn't I figure that out sooner?
Cuz I'm dumb.
If you go for the Athlete, you get the best clothes, I think anyways. I would've liked him more, but he either got long hair, parted hair, or really creepy short hair (looks very odd on an animated figure), and we all know it's all about the hair. And at the end of the game you're supposed to kick a stupid soccer ball and I couldn't do it! it was all easy before, but then I would press the right arrow key and it would be like, "RED ZONE!" It took me about 20 tries to get it right. Curse you...
So Musician is best. Especially since I couldn't think of any pro skaters besides Tony Hawk and Chad Muska, so I had to name the guy PETE WENTZ, who isn't a skater, just a poser, and then I had a suddenly memory block of white athletes, until I finally thought of Luke Ridnour. Yesh. Only his best friend was very white and I named him Ray Allen. Oh the irony.
There's this one part in the game where the guy you like starts speaking in a French accent. It really grossed me out. Maybe this means taking French would not be good for me. *gasp* LIKE ON "PASSPORT TO PARIS"! TWEENAGE BOYS SPEAKING BAD FRENCH! THE HORROR! THE HORROR!
"So do you like your school? Do you like school?" "Uh...when it rains, I am sad."
Enough of that.
Oh, that's messed up:
Why do blondes have square boobs?
Because they forget to take the tissues out of the box.
That's not okay. True, I'm not blonde, but hey. I was reading these politically incorrect blonde jokes and they weren't funny, they were just about orgasms and stuff. It was like, "Okay, I get it, apparently all blondes are slutty."
Has anyone else had melted cheesecake? Very disgusting. At least, the cake part is okay, but the cream cheese on top is all gloopy and stuff and it tasted really gross. Just saying.
ALMOST DONE WITH HARRY POTTER 4! Finally.
While playing "Miss Popularity", I kept getting "Good Enough" stuck in my head. It kind of fit the whole game premise, but the background music sounded a lot like the piano melody that I kept expecting Amy Lee to pop up and start busting her vocal cords.

No comments: