Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Pay up, big guy.

My dad and I don't always think the same way, despite the fact that I am his XX-chromosomed clone. No. There was going to be a 90 degree heat wave today: the news said to keep your pets inside, where it was shady, and give them plenty of water. So I refilled Luke's water bottle and was going to keep him inside all day.
So my dad let him out for me.
I caught him so he wouldn't be fried to a little gray crisp. Seriously.
Leather sandals aren't exactly prime bunny catching wear.
Totally clashed with my outfit, lol.
Going to Seattle, w00t. Not going to buy anything, but hey, it's all good. Seattle's the only reason I'm staying sane in this state. That and school and the fact that I'm only 14 and couldn't move out if I wanted to.
I was freaked out by really stupid, NOT SCARY urban legends in bed in my sleeping bag; I doubt I'm going to be okay by myself in my own apartment in Georgia. I'd run up the long distance bill calling my mom. And I HATE the phone.
The quest for $20 is over. It didn't take much. I just played "Family Fued" with my parents (the topic being "Reasons why teenagers want a $20 allowance), but it turns out they were cool with raising my allowance, they just didn't know how it would fit with budget. So now I'm receiving $35 ($5 my mom borrowed, $10 for painting the porch morgue gray >:P, and allowance) to do with as I please. And since Nathan decided to help me out with buying Harry Potter, GUESS WHAT THIS MEANS? THAT'S RIGHT! MISS POPULARITY SHALL BE MINE!
Buying that as soon as possible. Eeeee...
Heeey, the new J-14 is out. Don't know why I know this.
I want some Werthers. Or Haribo Coke Gummies. I ate 8 oz the other day. That kind of grossed me out. They tasted all cinnamony. Ewww.

No comments: