Saturday, July 21, 2007

BEST DAY EVER! WHO DOESN'T LOVE EVANESCENCE???

Not only am I watching Potter Puppet Pals, but BLOGTHINGS HAS 10 NEW QUIZZES! And yes, you must suffer through ALL OF THEM. Because I'm so bored.
And I love blogthings.
Okay, that was kind of lame....
Your Inner Muse is Thalia

You are most like this playful muse of comedy.
Life is all about laughter to you, and you're a natural comic.
You make people laugh until their sides split.
And you're always up for some play time!

Oh dear, another quiz about "meeting your dream guy". Silas hasn't shown up yet. I've been hiding in my room for most of the day. Well, except for the trip to Costco. And painting the back porch. And taking Luke to his cage.
Oh crap.
You'll Find Love Online

Dating in meatspace is way too complicated and time consuming for you
You rather find a ton of guys at the click of a button
So go on, and have some fun in your online dating adventure
Just make sure perfectguy@mrright.com is who he says he is

Yeah, I love how NOT true that is.
Okay, Mr. Internet Stalker, who SAYS he's 15 but is really 45, I am SO down with meeting you in Southern California ALONE WITHOUT MY PARENTS.
Ah, I've taken this one, and I got the Donnas, I think. Oh well. Maybe it was TLC... Who knows, I'm taking it AGAIN!
NOT THE DONNAS.
You Should Be In The Donnas

You've got that a bit of an edge to you
The bad girl that all the good boys want!

Snape, Snape, Severus Snape... I was wrong about Snape. I was wrong about everything.
"Potions Class" is kind of lame. "The Mysterious Ticking Noise" and "Bothering Snape" were HILARIOUS, tho. Voldemort looked like a litty kitty.
Um, okay. What glamour icon are you? WHO CARES?
Gee, what breakfast am I?
Cereal. AAAAARGH.
Breakfast equals NOT my favorite meal!!!
You Are Cereal

Playful and lighthearted, breakfast is likely your favorite meal of the day.
(In fact, you're probably the type who sneaks cereal as a midnight snack.)
Your culinary skills are probably a bit lacking... and you are a sucker for junk food.
Some people accuse you of eating like a kid, but you prefer to think of yourself as low maintenance.

Oooh, a quiz on superpowers. Almost as good as a quiz on the PROM.
My parents are watching the Princess Diaries. Wow. Michael. Nuff said.
Your Superpower Should Be Manipulating Electricity

You're highly reactive, energetic, and super charged.
If the occasion calls for it, you can go from 0 to 60 in a split second.
But you don't harness your energy unless you truly need to.
And because of this, people are often surprised by what you are capable of.

Why you would be a good superhero: You have the stamina to fight enemies for days

Your biggest problem as a superhero: As with your normal life, people would continue to underestimate you

Dang. That's a lame power.
Oh. Gee. I wanna know if I'm a daring woman.
Yet I say that and I'm still taking the quiz.
Hahahaha. How do I greet a cute guy at the bar? "Hi!" "You look familiar..." "Can I buy you a drink?"
You Are a Fierce Femme

You have a wild side, and you aren't afraid to bring it out when the time is right.
But you also know when to hang back and keep your "crazy chick" persona in check.
In fact, some of your friends may be surprised to find out how far you can take it...
You may look mild mannered, but it's all an act!

I actually agree for once.
Now to find out if I'm snobby once and for all.
I am not a snob.
I accidentally typed snog at first. I am not a snog.
You Are Not a Snob

In general, you're a very open minded and kind person.
There really isn't a snobby bone in your body.
You're not afraid to be who you are... you're proud of your individuality.
In truth, you think that snobby people aren't good enough for you!

FAVORITE OUTFIT.
....
FOR EMOS!
Sorry. Had to fit that in there.
NOT ANOTHER ONE QUESTION QUIZ!!!
Um, so not sweetly feminine.
What Your Blue Outfit Means

You're a classic girl with an impeccable sense of style.
Down to earth you project a loyal and honest persona.
You are sweetly feminine - a strong, tough guy can't resist you.

Designer match: Prada

Signature accessory: Fur lined leather gloves

One more...
Dang, I think I accidentally published this...
"How about enchanted juice???"
Ew. Lame.
You Should Wear Mauve Lip Gloss

Smart, polished, and pretty.

No comments: