Monday, July 16, 2007

Heeeeey, by the waaaaay.

I'M SO BORED! So I feel like telling y'all all sorts of random personal things.
EXCEPT FOR MY ADDRESS.
Dodododododo.
Wonder if there's any Evanescence quizilla stories. To make me laugh. Ha.
My teeth hurt. Really bad. Because the dentist (orthodonist, whatever) made me start wearing rubber bands again, only this time it's only on one side of my mouth. Um, OW.
No, just Evanescence quizzes. Sad.
Sweet, I got "Sweet Sacrifice". Best song there ish.
Hm, the other results were...."Missing"? Don't know that song... That's weird. It's a real song. Hm.
Aaaaah, it's from "Anywhere But Home".
Oookay, "Forgive Me"'s a song, too. Dang.
Blah blah blah, "Haunted" and "My Immortal" and "Taking Over Me", and I don't know the rest, but the quiz is basically in invisible font and I can't see it. SO ANNOYING.
dodododo. Wow, Evanescence has a lot of songs I don't know. Stupid Amy.
Did anyone else think "The Shining" was boring? Well, I'm going to read the summary. Brace myself...
Awww, wouldn't give the end. Oh well.
There wasn't a lot of personal things in there. Well, I'll just throw this out there.
My favorite albums right now:
1. Evanescence, The Open Door
2. The Classic Crime, Albatross
3. Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Don't You Fake It
4. Ummmmmmm, right. That's all.

No comments: