Saturday, July 14, 2007

Leather pants...not uncomfortable, just kind of creaky.

Civits eat coffee cherries, and then digest the bean, taking out the bitter flavor and most of the caffeine. So when it poops the stuff out, PEOPLE DRINK IT! WHAT THE HECK? Yeah, sure, as an American I'm just not open to other cultures, but THAT'S REALLY GROSS. And I usually don't say things are gross, if y'all know what I'm talking about. And it's expensive? Like $120 a pound. Seriously.
We watched "The Last Sin Eater" last night. That was a surprisingly good movie. Like a closeted Christian film. It wasn't as creepy as I would've liked, but it was a good story. I did read a lot of the spoilers when it came out, though, so that wasn't nice. I need to stop doing that, but Pluggedin needs to stop GIVING spoilers. Like, they gave all the spoilers to the end of "Evan Almighty" to show what a great spiritual example the end was. Crap.
Only in the movie last night, there was this creepy little girl named Lilybet that only the main character could see. She was scarier than the Sin Eater and the Indians and everyone else in that movie combined. There was this one part where Fagan and Cadi are in a cave and Fagan's walking away and as he's walking Lilybet suddenly appears, but he doesn't see her. I screamed, it was so freaky.
But of course, she was an angel. That's not even giving away anything, it was SO OBVIOUS. I mean, here you have a little pale, red headed girl dressed all in white who saves Cadi's life like 86 times, she has to be an angel. And it has nothing to do with the plot AT ALL. It was like Frank Peretti decided to help write the script.
But at least it didn't end like one of his books. Sucka...
I love dogs, I love dogs...
I think I've had enough Miss Popularity for now. Although it would be nice to play with the skater again and have Avril Lavigne and her Sum 41 husband (I always forget his name), or have Maximum Ride and Fang, but that would mean playing with the musician again, cuz Fang is so emo.
I'm going to create a fantasy "Maximum Ride" soundtrack playlist. But I need more than 2 songs. I'll start looking for more appropriate ones. "Your Star", by Evanescence, fit "The Last Sin Eater" perfectly. I literally had it stuck in my head for like an hour after that movie.

No comments: