Saturday, July 21, 2007

HARRY, NO!!!!!!!!

OMG, HARRY POTTER CAME OUT TODAY OMGEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I FINISHED IT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
It started out like a perfect day; there were HUNDREDS of Harry Potter copies at Costco, we bought muffins, and they played "Bring Me To Life" in the bakery. W00t.
Um, J. K. Rowling was wrong about her own book. More than 2 main characters died, okay. MORE THAN 2 MAIN CHARACTERS DIED!!!! AND ONE OF THEM WAS MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! MY! FAVORITE! BLOODY! CHARACTER! CURSES! A POX UPON YE ALL! *makes like Dumbledore's little sister and explodes in an angry curse* AVADA KEDAVRA!!!!!!!!!!!1
That made me SO SAD, but I surprisingly didn't cry. I didn't cry when another character meets a fate similar to Harry's. I didn't cry at all the deaths, close shaves, or Ron and Hermione making out in the Room of Requirement. The only part I cried at was when Harry got...well, can't say it.
READ THE DANG BOOK!!!!
*sob*
Amber, you better start reading Harry Potter, or I will COME AFTER YOU AND KILL YOU! Thanks for the link, though. "Snape...Snape...Severus Snape..."
Dylan, I will never contradict you ever again. You are a genius, my best buddy, and I pretty much love you.
....
....
....
....
Snape, Snape, Severus Snape. (DUMBLEDORE!)
ROFLOMFGHEHEHEHE

No comments: