Monday, July 30, 2007

As we know, whites are all horrible. VIVE LA DIFFERENCE!

Yeah. I finished the stupid chapter on multiculturalism. It was hard. And now I'm doing stupid chapter 16 and ALL THE ANSWERS I NEEDED IN CHAPTER 15 AND HAD TO MAKE UP ARE IN THIS CHAPTER!!! Why? Why can't they put the right answers in the chapter I'm doing? So I sort of stopped... I mean, I know it's bad that I skipped school, but my mom was cool with it...
Okay, this is weird...but I'll write down my answers anyways...
1. Put the five following animals in order of preference: Cow, tiger, sheep, horse, pig.
Easy...Horse, cow, pig, tiger, sheep.
2. Write one word that describes each of the following: dog, cat, rat, coffee, sea.
Does anyone else think this music is annoying??
Dog: Happy
Cat: Independent (duh)
Rat: Gross
Coffee: Bitter
Sea: Blue
3. Think of someone, who also knows you and is important to you, which you can relate them to the following colors. Do not repeat your answer twice. Name just one person for each color.
Yellow: Walker
Orange: Brooke
Red: Tyler
White: Dylan
Green: Toni
4. Finally, write down your favorite number, and your favorite day of the week.
My favorite day of the week is always changing... Okay, 11 and Friday.
Oh dear. PLEASE BE SURE THESE ANSWERS ARE WHAT YOU REALLY WANT. What I want is no fuzzies and for this music to STOP.
Bla bla bla, repeat your wish.
Okay, animals signify priorities???
Horse: Family (SO TRUE); Cow: Career (so NOT true...sort of...hm), Pig: Money (HAHAHAHAHA so funny and true), Tiger: Pride (ouch), Sheep: Love (why does everything make sense now? Ouch. Ouch. My heart just deflated.)
The description of dog (happy) implies my personality. (uh...sure...except for PMS.)
The description of cat (independent) implies the personality...OF MY PARTNER!!! (AAAAH laughing so hard, because it's true and funny...only I don't have a partner, just someone I WISH was my partner, but seriously. Wow.)
Wow, these keep getting better and better.
Rat (gross) describes your enemies (lol), coffee (bitter) describes what you think of sex (Um, WHAT? HOW IS SEX BITTER????), and sea (blue) describes my own life (YES! MY LIFE IS SO BLUE RIGHT NOW!!!).
I will never forget Walker (eh), Brooke is my true friend (she's 2...and she recently ate a napkin...), I really love Tyler (that's disgusting.), Dylan is my twin soul (not so much...we barely talked.), and I will forever remember Toni!!! (that's pretty true :D)
Finally! The signifigance of Friday and 11 are...LAME! I have to send this to 11 people and my wish will come true by Friday. I DON'T THINK SO!!!
Go here if you need a laugh.
Sorry, but I am not sending this to 11 people just to get rid of my fuzzies.
Lalala.
I was thinking about playing Miss Popularity and only have my character wear jeans.
Am I an "It" Girl? So curious. Lol.
You Belong in New York

You could be an "it girl," if you wanted to be...
Just be a little more outgoing and let people see how great you are.
You've got what it takes - you just have to put it out there!

Oh, burn.
After that, Miss Popularity sounds very promising right now.

No comments: